Questions

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Graze
    Participant

Hi, I have 5 discs, the first will not work ( installer is out of date) so I’m downloading from the website.

In order to get the FULL install of SD, do I have to continue with the other 4 discs? or will the internet “sound installer ” do that?

thanks

Graze

Scott

@Graze said:

Hi, I have 5 discs, the first will not work ( installer is out of date) so I’m downloading from the website.

In order to get the FULL install of SD, do I have to continue with the other 4 discs? or will the internet “sound installer ” do that?

thanks

Graze

You would want to install from the DVDs for the full install of S2.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Graze
    Participant

When installing EZX Expansions, do I just download the version listed underneath my serial number, or the update, or the listed version then the update?

Is there a place where with 1 click, I can install all of my Toontrack products, rather than the whole painful process taking hours?

Can I contact someone by phone? (UK)

Graze
    Participant

When installing EZX Expansions, do I just download the version listed underneath my serial number, or the update, or the listed version then the update?

Is there a place where with 1 click, I can install all of my Toontrack products, rather than the whole painful process taking hours?

Scott

@Graze said:

Install the full product installer (version underneath the serial number) and then install the update that is located in the Updates tab.

Currently, there isn’t a 1 click install solution.

Toontrack doesn’t have phone support. There is this support forum our you can contact Toontrack directly via the FAQ below.

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@Graze said:
    When installing EZ Drummer, where is Toontrack Solo for Mac 10.11, it says it is only for 10.3 – 10.9 ?
    many thanks, Graze

EZDrummer2 doesn’t require Solo to run in ‘standalone mode’,
    are you referring to EZDrummer1?

PS. Crossgrade or not, your installation of SuperiorDrummer is in NO way reliant upon installing EZDrummer first.
    To clarify, having EZDrummer registered/licensed in your Toontrack account enabled you to authorize the SD Crossgrade
    but you DO NOT have to install EZDrummer before installing your SuperiorDrummer Crossgrade.

Graze
    Participant

thanks Gseshieman,

yes EZ1, thanks for the info.

Graze
    Participant

@Scott said:

@Graze said:

Install the full product installer (version underneath the serial number) and then install the update that is located in the Updates tab.

Toontrack doesn’t have phone support. There is this support forum our you can contact Toontrack directly via the FAQ below.

Thanks Scott,
    Toontrack really need to sort this ‘1 click’ thing out. As I have 5 or 6 EZX expansions, that amounts to between 10 and 16 installers by the time the midi updates are in there as well. That’s just too much. At the moment, I’m running with the logic drum plug-in, I’m trying to work up the enthusiasm to do SD internet install, 4 discs install + up to 16 EZX installs…… just a bit of feedback from a customer…..

Scott

@Graze said:

@Scott said:

@Graze said:

Thanks Scott,
    Toontrack really need to sort this ‘1 click’ thing out. As I have 5 or 6 EZX expansions, that amounts to between 10 and 16 installers by the time the midi updates are in there as well. That’s just too much. At the moment, I’m running with the logic drum plug-in, I’m trying to work up the enthusiasm to do SD internet install, 4 discs install + up to 16 EZX installs…… just a bit of feedback from a customer…..

I feel your pain. I have ALL Toontrack products…imagine how long it takes me to install everything…

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Graze
    Participant

SmileMaybe that’s not such a a bad suggestion then?

Scott, you may be able to help solve another issue I have. Recently my imac decided that Toontrack products were not authorised (and some other plug-ins as well). When I did re-authorise the first one ( one of the EZ expansions, I think) I noticed the computer ID had changed. Would Toontrack stuff get the computer ID from 2 different sources? (I always thought it got that sort of thing from the ethernet card or logic board)

Thanks

Scott

@Graze said:

SmileMaybe that’s not such a a bad suggestion then?

Scott, you may be able to help solve another issue I have. Recently my imac decided that Toontrack products were not authorised (and some other plug-ins as well). When I did re-authorise the first one ( one of the EZ expansions, I think) I noticed the computer ID had changed. Would Toontrack stuff get the computer ID from 2 different sources? (I always thought it got that sort of thing from the ethernet card or logic board)

Thanks

The usual reason for a computer id change is a hardware change. Did any hardware get changed?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Graze
    Participant

Scott,
    no, it just happened one morning. Where does it get the number from? ( just tell me if that’s a security thing for Toontrack but it may help me to solve the mac problems). The mac has had some strange issues, maybe this was just another in a long line. It’s now had a new logic board. I re-authorised EZ yesterday but I’m holding off on the rest as it’s still not right, it’s going back to the repairers so I have a feeling I may have to do them all over again and again ( hence the original query and the yearning for a ‘1 click’ thing ).

Scott

I’m not a programmer so I’m not sure exactly where the Computer ID gets its info from other than saying it’s from the hardware configuration.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Olof Westman
    Forum Crew

>> It’s now had a new logic board.

That would certainly change the ID.

Olof Westman - Toontrack
    Coder

Henrik Bergman
    Participant

I have A LOT of TT Products — Easydrummer expansions, midiexpansions, EXmixexpansions, etc, etc.

It would take a whole evening to register them all. That´s not rational, really.

TT — please consider a registration system like the one XLN Audio has, which automatically updates and registers every product you have.

That is, in fact, a VERY TIMESAVING and COMPETITIVE functionality, and I hope TT takes note of that.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.