Question about the EXmix 2 and EZmix packs

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Zydrus
    Participant

1. If I used a preset from the metal amps pack(or any pack, for that matter) and I wanted to give that track a better mix, could I also use a preset from a producer pack on the same track? Is it possible to use more than one preset for a single track/instrument?

2. I have both vocal packs listed, but is it really necessary to get both? A lot of what I’m writing is heavy and experimental, but still melodic stuff. This stuff may call for some lush choruses and/or harmonies for the vocals. Can I achieve all of these types of vocal effects with one of the vocal packs?

3. I’m using the basic EZ drummer plugin for my drum sounds and I do not plan on getting any drum expansion packs at this time. A few of the producer packs I listed have different drum presets to help the drum sounds, so is it possible for me to get some decent hard rock drum sounds from ezdrummer and presets from one of these producer packs?

4. I’m using Tracktion 4 as my host DAW. Has anybody had any experiences using this DAW in conjunction with these toontrack products? I know all of these plugins are compatible with Tracktion, but advice and feedback from somebody that has used this set up before would be great!

I’m still pretty new to EZ Mix but I think I can help a little bit.

1. Yes, you can stack as many plug ins from any pack (or any other plug ins you have) on a track that your DAW will let you.
    2. I asked this question myself but haven’t gotten a response. I really feel one or the other would be enough. I’ve got a couple of producer packs and I’m thinking there are enough options between them I might not even get a vocal pack.
    3. Absolutely. EZ drummer sounds pretty damn good on it’s own. Add some of the EZ mix stuff on top of it and they sound amazing.
    4. I use Reaper so I can’t help ya there.

RedRebelRock
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, Zydrus. I appreciate the help! It’s frustrating seeing all of these different videos on how to use the specific packs, but they never showed the option of stacking multiple presets on a track. Thanks!

neil hollingworth
    Participant

hi is there away to uninstall ez mix 2 packs out of ez mix 2

John

Hi Neil,

you can uninstall EZmix 2 packs with the Product Manager.

Core presets cannot be separately uninstalled. Are you sure you need to uninstall presets? The filters are your friend if you have an overwhelming amount of presets.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

noelsmith
    Participant

Hi buddy, are you able to temporary uninstall it?

Regards,

Noel Smith

John

Hi,

can you please elaborate?
    With the Toontrack PM, it doesn’t take many seconds to uninstall EZmix2, nor does it to install it again.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

noelsmith
    Participant

Hi buddy, are you able to temporary uninstall it?

Regards,

Noel Smith

Hi buddy, any further update over this, as of now?

Regards,

N. Smith

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.