ProTools 11 and AAX

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • David Klvac
    Participant

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.

Ibanez RGA42fm W/ Seymour Duncan Gus G Fire Blackouts. Ibanez RGA7 Marshall Valvestate VS30R Pro Tools 11 Eleven Rack W/Expansion Pack Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3400MHz Asus P8Z68-V PRO GEN3 16384 MB Ram Geforce GTX 660ti Win 8 Pro 64X

jwest38765
    Participant

Dear Toontrack,

I love you!

Thanks for communicating with us and giving us a rough ETA. You singlehandedly just scooped the entire VI industry on actually talking about a release window for PT11 / AAX64. Thanks again!

Phil Grabmiller
    Participant

Great news guys. SD is one of the critical AAX upgrades I was hoping for soon. Now for Universal Audio.

Rogue

Thank you for the vote of confidence! We will update you with our progress in the next few days and let you know if anything changes… in the meantime we’ll be busy prepping for those quasi simultaneous releases, which is in no small part the challenge of the next 2 weeks.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Rogue

Here is an update before the weekend for all our Pro Tools users eagerly awaiting our products in AAX format, most notably for PT11 compatibility:

– EZmix 2.0.5.1 has just been released. It is a straight port of the 2.0.5 update released last May. It is available right away from your Toontrack user account.
    – We are still on course for the release of the Superior Drummer and EZdrummer AAX some time next week.
    – The EZkeys AAX also looks promising for next week but we will update you further in the course of the week to confirm this matter.

Have a good weekend!

Configuration Manager

havrelm1
    Participant

NICE! Can’t wait to start using SD multi-out with ezmix and EVERYTHING else on my new beast rig! (3930k)

Rogue

the Superior AAX has been released (as part of the version 2.3.2 update).

Next is… well we will see, but expect more AAX from us this week…

Configuration Manager

Dellers
    Participant

Awesome! Just tried it, and it’s working smoothly!

cerithom
    Participant

AAX 2.3.2 crashes PT11.0.1 everytime it instantiates. Trashed preferences, rebooted and still no luck.

Mac 10.8.4
    PT11.0.1
    SD 2.3.2
    Macbook Pro Retina 2.4GHz i7
    8GB RAM

Thanks for any advice

John

@cerithom: Please post in the Support section for registered users.
    http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tt.aspx?forumid=19

If you can’t access the Support section, please see the Forum FAQ:
    http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=98697

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

chris byrne
    Participant

Thanks Toontrack! Loving the drums in PT11!

Tom~Metro
    Participant

EZDrummer next?

~tom

Daniel Truitt
    Participant

YOU.GUYS.ARE.AWESOME! EZDrummer running in Pro Tools 11 – sweet 4th of July! Thank you!

D. Truitt

Rogue

Enjoy!

Configuration Manager

jwest38765
    Participant

THANK YOU!!!!! Running SD/EZD and EZKeys right here in PT11! AWESOME. Way to go guys, you are the industry’s best VI maker IMO.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

No products in the cart.