Product Manger/SD3 Insufficient Disk Space error

Product Manager
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • John

Hi,

did you clear the Downloads folder, empty you Trash Bin, then restart the Product Manager?
    You do know that you need twice the space for a download; for the actual download and then the unpacked content?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

joelryanmusic
    Participant

John,

Thanks for the response – but yes, I tried all those steps before posting from reading previous responses.  I cleared the download folder. I changed the download folder to my desktop and then changed it back. My trash folder is empty. Everything has been restarted and rebooted.

Magically, the Product Manager just allowed the download to start, despite not changing anything since last night 😉 I’m wondering if it just had a cache problem before I had freed up space.

-Joel

John

Well, that’s just how computers behave, right? ?

You get back to us here if you have any further problems.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

momo_12
    Participant

I Have the exact same problem! Any Tips?
    Thanks in advance!

John

Hi momo_12,

please tell us your OS and what steps you have taken and preferably also some screen shot(s).

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

momo_12
    Participant

Hi John,
    I’m on Mac OS High Sierra.
    I still need to download and install the Surround setup, Height setup and the Additionnal Bleed. The part 1 “Basic sound library” and the part 2 “room mics” are installed.
    I also  have more than 2x the space required. 203,13 Go on my Mac and 228,96 G0 on my external Hard drive on which I’m installing the libraries.
    But still, when i try to start the donloading of part 3, 4, 5 , I get the message “There is not enough space on the disk Macintosh HD. etc.” on Toontrack Product Manager.
    Thanks or your help!!!

• The post has been modified 2 times, last modified 5 years, 1 month ago by momo_12.
    Olof

If you do “Get Info” on Macintosh HD in Finder, what does it say – how much of the available space on the disk is “purgeable”?

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.