Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Product Manager Update with Catalina

Product Manager
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Olof

Sorry? It is compatible with Catalina.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Dinosaur1
    Participant

When I try to install death metal it says that I need to update toontracker in order to proceed.  I just purchased yesterday.

Bud

Olof

The EZX requires the latest version of either EZdrummer 2 or Superior Drummer 3 to be installed.

Coder

Dinosaur1
    Participant

So now I purchase Ez Drummer 2 for $143

Operating system: macOS Catalina (10.15)
    Dinosaur1
    Participant

Once I have completed the 4 steps through product manager..what is the next step to making this program work?

Scott

What steps have you done?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Dinosaur1
    Participant

I completed the download, install, authorize and update with all three programs death metal, pop punk, and metal machine.  What is my next step?  If I go to the bottom right of my screen and look at downloads I see some downloads although none really activate.  Their is zip download, WIN,  If I click installer for pop punk it says cannot be extracted with unarchiver.  I just want the programs to start.  This is difficult.  I have a newer Apple Mac.

Bud

Scott

I completed the download, install, authorize and update with all three programs death metal, pop punk, and metal machine.  What is my next step?  If I go to the bottom right of my screen and look at downloads I see some downloads although none really activate.  Their is zip download, WIN,  If I click installer for pop punk it says cannot be extracted with unarchiver.  I just want the programs to start.  This is difficult.  I have a newer Apple Mac.

Bud

If you’re on a Mac, you don’t need to install any WIN items as that is Windows and not Mac.

Can you launch EZD2 and load the EZXs?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Olof

The EZdrummer standalone has been installed in Applications > Toontrack.

Coder

Dinosaur1
    Participant

I got it now.  I found the library within EZ Drummer.  Thanks!  Can I record tracks from my Roldand td 5o kv kit into the program.  Thanks alot!

Bud

elray626
    Participant

I just purchased the Ez drummer death metal and for MAC. It says to cannot download, for me to update my toontrack.  Ive downloaded the toontrack product manager and it doesnt show any updates on the side that you guys say it should say.

Operating system: macOS Mojave (10.14)
    Scott

I just purchased the Ez drummer death metal and for MAC. It says to cannot download, for me to update my toontrack.  Ive downloaded the toontrack product manager and it doesnt show any updates on the side that you guys say it should say.

Operating system: macOS Mojave (10.14)

Do you have a supported sampler for the expansion pack? You need either EZD2 or S3 to load expansion packs.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

rvoga
    Participant

I have macOS 10.15.7

brand new MacPro

EZD and SD3 seem installed , seems to open ( it’s in the tray) but application never comes up …

also update installers just sit in tray but never execute

I’m puzzled

Rhett

Operating system: macOS Catalina (10.15)
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.