Product Manager never completes download

Product Manager
Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Olof

No, you have to start it like a normal application on your computer. By the way, the web version can’t see what products are actually installed, authorized and updated on your computer (even though it may look like it), so I really recommend you use the Product Manager application if you can.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Hamish5600
    Participant

Hi there,

Sorry, Im a couple of years late on this thread, however, Im experiencing exactly the same problem as described at the very start of this thread and need some help, please? The file that is the last to be modified is the “soundb7.obw” within the Contents>SL-Avatar>Sounds> directory. The modified time gets updated to the latest minute, whilst all the others have been modified for hours.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Hamish

Olof

Hi Hamish,

First you can try the following to rule out that the disk is faulty:

Pause the download, duplicate soundb7.obw twice, rename soundb7.obw to soundb7Bad.obw, rename the second duplicate to soundb7.obw and resume the download.

If the download still loops several times, there may be something wrong on a download server and you need to contact support about the issue so they can get some necessary info from you (that shouldn’t be posted on a forum). Go to https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/ and refer to this post in your message.

Coder

Thanked by: Lucas
    Ted Epstein
    Participant

I’m having the same issue that’s described here and in several related threads. In my case, it’s soundb42.obw in this folder:

Downloads/SL-Death-Darkness_SDX_Incomplete/SL-Death_SDX/Contents/SL-Death/Sounds 

Following some of the suggestions I’ve seen, I have tried pausing download, deleting the file, and resuming download. I have also tried the same steps, but renaming the file instead of deleting it. (I think this was to rule out an isolated bad sector on the drive, which in my case is an external SSD.)

I’m in Westchester County, New York, in case that helps narrow down the server(s) that might be at fault.

Other suggestions…?

Thank you,

Ted Epstein

Olof

I’ve purged the caches for that file on the download servers now, so hopefully it’ll work.

Coder

projectgreen
    Participant

Same issue here, on the Rooms of Hansa SDX. The file is soundb10.obw

⁨Toontrack⁩ ▸ ⁨SL-HansaRooms_SDX.incomplete⁩ ▸ ⁨Contents⁩ ▸ ⁨SL-HansaRooms⁩ ▸ ⁨SL⁩ ▸ ⁨MARBLEROOM⁩ ▸ ⁨Sounds⁩ ▸ soundb10.obw

I’ve tried duplicating the file to see if it’s a bad sector issue, but the verifying loop continues. I’m in South Orange, NJ. Will I need to reach out to support so they can purge the cache on the mirror server(s)?

Thank you.

John

Hi projectgreen,

right now there are only Tech advisors here on the Forum and we cannot perform stuff like Olof (above) can, so I think you need to submit a Support Ticket just in case.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: projectgreen
Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.