Product Manager message

Product Manager
Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • ty
    Participant

After looking at EZDrummer2 maybe I should just trash the EZDrummer program I have and download EZD2?

Olof

You’re not looking in the correct Library folder. Use “Go to Finder” in Finder’s Go menu and paste this (including the first character, the tilde): ~/Library/Preferences

The default location for the sounds is “/Library/Application Support/EZDrummer”. I would guess they are already installed there.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

ty
    Participant

Please help

Olof

What’s the problem, have you seen my previous message and deleted com.toontrack.superior.auezdrummer.plist from ~/Library/Preferences?

Coder

ty
    Participant

Have you read my last replies? I went to the folder you mentioned and included a pic of what I found. I will do that again. I also asked since that is not the default location where should the sounds be?

Logic is not finding EZDrummer

ty
    Participant

I went to Library/Preferences and that file was not located there

Olof

Yes and this was my reply to that, please read it:

You’re not looking in the correct Library folder. Use “Go to Finder” in Finder’s Go menu and paste this (including the first character, the tilde): ~/Library/Preferences

The default location for the sounds is “/Library/Application Support/EZDrummer”. I would guess they are already installed there.

Logic is not finding EZDrummer? But you posted a screenshot of EZdrummer in Logic? (Screen-Shot-2020-11-22-at-11.44.59-AM.png)

Coder

ty
    Participant

yes Logic recognizes EZDrummer but as you can see in the screen shot it cannot find the files

Olof

Yes. The solution is still: Use “Go to Finder…” in Finder’s “Go” menu and paste ~/Library/Preferences into the dialog (including the first character, the tilde).

Screenshot-2020-11-23-at-21.29.40

And then delete com.toontrack.superior.auezdrummer.plist from the folder that opens.

Coder

ty
    Participant

Dear Olof,

We are about to celebrate a national holiday here in the States called Thanksgiving. It couldn’t be a more appropriate symbol for how I am feeling right now. Thank you for giving me your time and expertise. I think I have finally figured out and it’s working. Thank you a million times!
    tack så mycket

Olof

Cheers.

Coder

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.