Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Product Manager message

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Scott

Downloaded, but have they been installed? Can you take a screenshot of the error?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ty
    Participant

here’s a couple pictures. It says the download is successful but then it won;’t let me authorize it on my new computer.

Operating system: macOS Catalina (10.15)
    John

Hi,

the first screen shot reveals the info that ‘the installation is incomplete-see the installation info tab’, so what does the installation info tab tell you? I.e. what does the PM say is incomplete?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ty
    Participant

Where will I find the installation tab message?

when I do the installation it tells me that it was successful so I’m assuming there is no other message when installing.

thsts my dilemma I don’t know what is incomplete. Previously on my MacBook Pro I’d been running all my EZDrummer programs flawlessly and now with the new computer, which has the same OS, Logic is telling me that there is no EZDRUMMER found.
    I want to purchase more expansion programs but I’m concerned about being able to move forward with this program.

Scott

See the pic below.

20201120_070643

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ty
    Participant

OK I will check that first thing when I get to my office and I will tell you what it says. In about an hour I would really appreciate if we could try to resolve this today because I’m leaving for the week on holiday and I really want to use my program while I’ll be away

Olof

If it says that the sound library and the MIDI are not installed, it can probably be fixed by deleting com.toontrack.superior.auezdrummer.plist from /Users/Shared/Toontrack/Preferences and from ~/Library/Preferences. You can use “Go to Folder” in Finder’s “Go” menu with each of those two folder paths to open the folders, then delete com.toontrack.superior.auezdrummer.plist if it exists there.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

ty
    Participant

Included is a pic of what it says under Installation Info. Please advise

ty
    Participant

I found this under /Users/Shared/Toontrack/Preferences

com.toontrack.superior.auezdrummer.plist

(I deleted the above file)

what’s next?

ty
    Participant

Logic is still telling me that EZDrummer is not found

Olof

Does PM say that EZdrummer is installed now? If not, run the installer again and make sure that there is no com.toontrack.superior.auezdrummer.plist in ~/Library/Preferences (this Library folder is hidden so you need to use Go to Folder).

To get Logic to find a newly installed plug-in, you may have to log out from the computer and back in, alternatively reboot.

Coder

ty
    Participant

I have tried EVERYTHING you suggested. EZD says it was downloaded and and authorized yet when I try to open it in Logic it tells me I have no sounds. PLEASE help. I am including pics from Product Manager and what happens when I try to load EZD in Logic

Olof

Since you said you deleted com.toontrack.superior.auezdrummer.plist from /Users/Shared/Toontrack/Preferences and the EZdrummer screenshot shows that it’s looking for the sounds in /Applications/Toontrack/EZDrummer (which is not the default location), there must still be an old com.toontrack.superior.auezdrummer.plist file in ~/Library/Preferences that is causing this. Can you get to that folder and can you find the file?

Coder

ty
    Participant

I went there and did not find it. I am including a screenshot of what I found

ty
    Participant

Since that is not the default location where should the sounds be?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.