Product Manager cURL Error 35

Product Manager
Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • jamesparsons
    Participant

@Scott said:
    From the programmers:

They can try disabling any internet security software, Kaspersky for example. Or try using an anonymous VPN.  

I disabled antivirus, no luck. I reset my system to build to a stable release of Win 10 with still no results. Here is my system information:
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name JAMIE-PC
    System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model GA-970A-UD3
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU
    Processor AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight-Core Processor, 3624 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. F4, 10/13/2011
    SMBIOS Version 2.4
    Embedded Controller Version 255.255
    BIOS Mode Legacy
    BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    BaseBoard Model Not Available
    BaseBoard Name Base Board
    Platform Role Desktop
    Secure Boot State Unsupported
    PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    Windows Directory C:WINDOWS
    System Directory C:WINDOWSsystem32
    Boot Device DeviceHarddiskVolume2
    Locale United States
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = “10.0.15063.502”
    User Name Jamie-PCJamie
    Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

Would you please let me know what it takes to install this software?

Thank you

ghstridr_1
    Participant

Got the same problem here, tried all of the above solutions and still encounter problem. Is there a different way to download the software? I did pay for it, I expect to be able to use it.

Scott

Here are some now suggestions:
    https://windows101tricks.com/your-connection-is-not-private/ lists some possible fixes, notably:
    – Make sure time, date, time zone and daylight time saving are correctly set.
    – Click the button “Clear SSL state” in Control Panel – Internet Properties – Content.
    – Try changing DNS servers, for example to Google’s public DNS servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

If still no success, please contact support so they can ask you to perform some tests that would be better handled not on the public forum. Please use the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Emiel Kollof
    Participant

tried all of that save from reinstalling (which really would be a pain), no luck.

PAUL
    Participant

Going through the same crap with my SD3 library and all toontrack tell’s me is it’s either my firewall or my ISP.Well I disabled my firewall and my ISP say’s toontrack are nut’s and that it’s toontrack’s fault.All my other software on all my computer’s work fine except for Toontrack’s product manager.They tell me there is no other way to get my library so i’m screwed.Unless this is addressed within 24 hrs by toontrack and get me the product that I just paid hundred’s of $$$ for I will never,ever buy another TT product and I have been with them since Superior Drummer 1.

Brad
    Participant

Sounds frustrating man. Can you download from the web based Product Manager? ( I know it’s a workaround, but… )

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

PAUL
    Participant

@Brad said:
    Sounds frustrating man. Can you download from the web based Product Manager? ( I know it’s a workaround, but… )  

What do you mean web based?It tells me I need to download the product manager in order to download my library which I did and it will not connect.Product-manager-fail-2.jpg

Brad
    Participant

@KEN1 said:

What do you mean web based?It tells me I need to download the product manager in order to download my library which I did and it will not connect.Product-manager-fail-2.jpg  

Hopefully this is not leading you off, but login into your Toontrack account (toontrack.com), Go to My Products, there it will tell you to download the PM, but underneath it should say “No Thanks Let me Use the Web Version Instead” and at the end there should be a link to the web version of PM.

OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5

PAUL
    Participant

It does not give me that option.Check out the pic:My-products.jpg

Brad
    Participant

@KEN1 said:
    It does not give me that option.Check out the pic:My-products.jpg  

It has taken you directly into the web version of PM. So you get the same error downloading from there as you do the client?

PAUL
    Participant

It will let you download SD3 without the product manager but it won’t let you download the library.Check out Superior Drummer 3 library in my pic and also Superior Drummer 3.See the difference?

Brad
    Participant

Sorry, I do see that. Wish I had a solution other than, if you have a notebook trying from a different location. Apologize for taking your time….

wdaweb
    Participant

SSL deals with establishing a secure encrypted connection between two points so one of the first questions you want to ask yourself when you see an SSL error is “What do I have installed that could possibly interfere with that?”, especially if it was working before. In my case it was My Norton Internet security software. Norton’s firewall really shouldn’t interfere with that, but in this case it did for some reason. Some anti virus software can create a rule to block certain protocols, sites, or other things without you knowing half the time, and that would be the first thing I’d check. Temporarily disabling any firewall and other protection software will tell you pretty quick if that’s the answer.

What was odd is that I had no trouble using the product manager for a long time and all of a sudden out of the blue I started getting SSL error messages and it wouldn’t allow me to log in so I could check for updates. I had made no changes other than the updates that Microsoft forces on you(and maybe an auto update from Norton that I didn’t know about). Deleting the firewall rule that got created fixed the problem for me. I’m using up to date Win10 on a pretty clean machine with nothing but music production software installed on it – plus my anti virus and backup subscriptions.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

Operating system: Windows 10
Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.