Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Producer presets

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Martin

Steve Albini sounds cool…I love the drum sound on In Utero. Maybe a SDX with Dave Grohl behind the drums and Steve Albini producing? I’d buy that instantly, even though I’d get it for free…

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

prr
    Participant

Wow, an sdx with Sir Grohl would sell like hot cakes!! I’d say the superior sales would sky rocket just so people could use it!

Tom
    Participant

We are still waiting for the Steven Slate presets. So far we have waited more than three months since some presets were given away to NAMM attendees rather than loyal customers.

Mark Williams
    Participant

ORIGINAL: tombuur

We are still waiting for the Steven Slate presets. So far we have waited more than three months since some presets were given away to NAMM attendees rather than loyal customers.

Oh, gosh, let’s try not to start that up again. I for one am assuming that there’s been a hold up with Mr. Slate in terms of releasing the product for sale. Maybe I’m wrong on that. But if the stuff is really ready from Toontrack’s standpoint, I imagine it’s a holdup on the other end.

Toontrack has been releasing a bunch of stuff lately, so I’m sure it’s in the pipeline for “soon.”

MBP 2.4 GHz | 4GB RAM | OSX 10.6.8 Logic Pro 9.1.5 | Metric Halo LIO-8/4P | Apogee ONE SD 2.3.0 | EZP 1.1.0 | Drumtracker 1.0.2

Mark Williams
    Participant

ORIGINAL: prr

or the legendary Steve Albini?

It’s hard for me to imagine Albini doing something like this. But who knows?

MBP 2.4 GHz | 4GB RAM | OSX 10.6.8 Logic Pro 9.1.5 | Metric Halo LIO-8/4P | Apogee ONE SD 2.3.0 | EZP 1.1.0 | Drumtracker 1.0.2

Juicy
    Participant

Mark Farrell
    Participant

Mark Farrell
    Participant

sorry, just had to follow. I’ll repeat again i think celebrity kits would be THE FU**EN BOMB!! The steven slate nevermind kit is pretty good. i dunno, personal preference but grohl usually uses larger tom sizes, i like my 6″ and 8″s.

And martin you have no idea how envious i am of you!!! Give us a job la?

Whitten
    Participant

Albini’s whole ethos seems to be opposite to drum sample products and producer pre-sets.
    Although he did have a kit for BFD once did he not?
    So “who knows” to quote…….

Theo Werner
    Participant

It’s a good idea. Personally I’d like to see preset packs from producers, performers and programmers who has been involved in the process of making various Toontrack products. I have got a feeling they really can unleash the full potential.

russgold
    Participant

I’d LOVE a producer pack for the Electronic EZX. a couple playable pre-mapped kits would be super cool. On a related note, I love all the circuit bent kits, but what Ineed and am missing is a few “simmons” type 80’s style kits! More mainstream 80’s sounds please!

Martin

Steven Slate presets available now:

http://www.toontrack.com/product/s2-0-presets-steven-slate/

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Juicy
    Participant

re SS presets
    Very subtle stuff.
    Good for some just not for me.

Tom
    Participant

Ordered them within five minutes of reading the announcement after waitng 8 months. May not need them anymore now that I have the Waves CLA Signature stuff for drums and other instruments. On the other hand: €7 – who cares.

Martin
    Participant

Maybe a SDX with Dave Grohl behind the drums and Steve Albini producing? I’d buy that instantly, even though I’d get it for free…

Now that’s one of the best ideas I´ve heard in a long time! Steve Albini might not be up for the task, but I do see Grohl saying yes to it all. And I say YES YES YES.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.