Pricing Details.

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Kip Count
    Participant

I sent you a private message, check it out.

In regards to your questions.

1.) The save $238 thing is a little misleading. If you bought each of the pianos (Electrics, Upright, Grand) in the full package (each coming with an EZkeys license, therefore redundant), at $179 each, that would be $537 total. The Essentials pack is $299. Subtract that from the $527 and you have your $238 “savings”. In reality no one would do that. At worst, you’d buy one of the pianos at $179, and each of the two expansions at $89 a piece. Don’t get hung up on any of that, it’s just retail speak.

2.) Each piano expansion after you have the actual EZkeys program is $89 by itself (if you buy directly from Toontrack). Not sure what the “from” is for other than to not limit themselves in the future regarding price point. In the case of bundles of multiple expansions, that would be more than $89 as well. I’d say not to get hung up on that wording too much either.

All that said, read my PM. Audiodeluxe.com has some terrific sales on Toontrack stuff during their sale this month (May).

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

David Wolf
    Participant

Thanks skiltrip!

Yeah, I thought that they were pulling those numbers out of thin air. But, the product looks good enough to ignore their misleading advertising. So I’m going to buy it no matter what.

I’m going to go check out that website now…

Thanks again skiltrip!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.