Price increase on EZmix 1 expanions?! huh?

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • chrisharbin
    Participant

WOW!!!!!! You raised the price TWENTY BUCKS on these after we just got through telling you they are too high? Good luck, you are not getting it from me.

win7x64/i7 860/msi mobo/Reaper x64/8GB ram/profire 610/oxygen 61

jgro002
    Participant

Yeah I was thinking about getting the Chuck Ainlay pack but I agree that it’s a bit of a ridiculous price increase

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

David Jones
    Participant

“We wanted to thank and congratulate you for taking the opportunity of upgrading to EZmix 2!”

I have to agree that this is a very strange way of doing this. Any thoughts of buying expansion packs are now on hold.

sunmachine
    Participant

Just noticed the price increase and I’m really shocked about that, especially given the statement of a Toontrack employee a few weeks back (see post #3 http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=123296):

ORIGINAL: Rogue

there are no plans that I know of in term of adjusting the price of existing EZmix packs i.e packs released prior to the start of 2012 in the (near) future, but I am not in the know for sure. Future packs price point will depend on what we intend to include, and may therefore not be offered at the same price point. Again though, I am not in the know in respect to EZmix 2 packs price structure.

Yeah, he said “but I am not in the know for sure” but anyway… 🙁

I was very exited about the new EZMix version, but now I’m thinking of NOT buying the version 2 upgrade given the fact that I won’t buy any expansion packs at that price level.

Kip Count
    Participant

ORIGINAL: sunmachine

I was very excited about the new EZMix version, but now I’m thinking of NOT buying the version 2 upgrade given the fact that I won’t buy any expansion packs at that price level.

It’s a tough spot to be in. As bothered as I am about the new expansion prices and EZmix 1 expansion price increases, I still think the $49 upgrade to EZmix 2 is worth it. To be fair, it was a BETTER buy when the promise of future expansions at a fair price was a possibility. But now it looks like a lot of people will have to accept EZmix 2 as it is if they don’t feel like being gouged for expansions.

I’m still very happy that I upgraded to EZmix 2. And though I won’t touch any $49 EZmix expansion with a ten foot pole, I’m still finding EZmix 2 very useful.

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

Jason Hood
    Participant

Best Service have good pricing on the core,master,staub and dirt sets, IF you are VAT EXEMPT. They only have the 2012 releases listed. Closer to the old pricing than the new. Sorry never the read the rules, so don’t know if posting prices is OK. Just google em, it might be low enough to get you over the line.

Jason Hood
    Participant

Audio deluxe has finally added EZmix expansions along with midi packs and producer presets.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.