Pop/Rock EZX included with EZ Drummer 2 Upgrade?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott

Well, you purchase the upgrade if you own EZdrummer 1, which is the Pop/Rock EZX. So, if you already have EZD installed on your system, the Pop/Rock kit will already be installed and will show in EZD 2 already.

If you want to install from scratch on a system without EZD 1 installed, you install EZD 2 and then the Pop/Rock EZX (downloaded from your account).

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

youngmic
    Participant

Thank you.

alberticus15
    Participant

I just bought and activated ez drummer 2. I  have 1 but no longer have the computer it was on. I have been searching for the midi files to ez drummer 1 and have not found them. I was wondering if they are somehow in the download for ez drummer 2? There is no option to download the Pop/Rock ezx in my Toontrack account. Please help me find the midi files from ez drummer 1.
    PS.
    It seems ezdrummer one is disabled in my Toontrack account because I have purchased and am using ez drummer 2

Scott

I just bought and activated ez drummer 2. I  have 1 but no longer have the computer it was on. I have been searching for the midi files to ez drummer 1 and have not found them. I was wondering if they are somehow in the download for ez drummer 2? There is no option to download the Pop/Rock ezx in my Toontrack account. Please help me find the midi files from ez drummer 1.
    PS.
    It seems ezdrummer one is disabled in my Toontrack account because I have purchased and am using ez drummer 2

The MIDI from EZD1 is not included with EZD2. If you installed EZD2 on the same computer as EZD1, it would have just replaced the EZD1 interface with the new EZD2 interface, and kept the EZD1 kits and MIDI to use.

In your case, if you want the EZD1 kits and MIDI, you will need to uninstall EZD2. Then install EZD1 on your current computer, then install EZD2 again.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

62strat
    Participant

Tried the “uninstall EZD2, install EZD” trick in order to recover Pop/Rock, but had no luck.

Could I just get a Pop/Rock authorization on my EZD2 account?

Thanks in advance

Scott

Tried the “uninstall EZD2, install EZD” trick in order to recover Pop/Rock, but had no luck.

Could I just get a Pop/Rock authorization on my EZD2 account?

Thanks in advance

Please contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.