Please help

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • marcello74
    Participant

@marcello74 said:

Hello guys, I’m new to this so any help will be greatly appreciated. I’m having a really bad latency problem! My system is TD-30KV, plugged via midi, to a midi interface going to my Pc, I’m using PT11 and Superior 2.0. is theirs Anyone that canhelp on how resolve this problem!

Brad
    Participant

What are the hardware buffer settings for Pro Tools? What interface are you using? Do you have ADC turned on and are there any other plugins being used in the session that you are trying to record to?

Make all other plugins (that are not VI’s that you may need to play along to) inactive.
    If you can lower your hardware buffer setting to at least 128 (64 or even 32 if you can) Setup > Playback Engine

Those are just a few suggestions.

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

Aaron Morgan
    Participant

I had the same issue. It was a computer hardware issue for me. If your not running 3ghz processor and 8 gigs of ram I think you’ll always have issues.

“It is better to play than do nothing”

Confucius

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.