Please add Song Creator to Superior Drummer 2

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Mieszko
    Participant

hi

First post here 🙂

Recently bought superior drummer 2 only to find that there is no song creator… very disappointing, has this been addressed as i could not find any info on the forum.

hopefully there are some solutions to address this or hopefully Toontrack can provide means to addressing this .

regards

Thanked by: Joris Conte
    Scott

Well, it was addressed by releasing Superior Drummer 3. Unfortunately, development for S2 was stopped when Toontrack released, so they won’t be adding new features to S2.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Danny Smith
    Participant

Please update EZKeys 2 to include Song Creator! What a great time saving feature that would be!!

I am a long time user and fan of Toontrack products. I have EZKeys, EZBass, EZ Drummer and Superior Drummer 3, several EZXs and a ton of your MIDI. I just updated to EZKeys 2 and EZDrummer 3. Great stuff and fun to work with. I was excited by the Song Creator feature in EZDrummer 3 and dissappointed when I found Song Creator is not included in EZKeys 2! Having the song form (ABAB etc.) laid out before composing is so helpful. Having those songwriter forms select possible compatible grooves saves a tone of work searching and auditioning. In Superior Drummer Song Creator is difficult to use. In EZ Drummer 3 its much simpler and clear cut. Your users will be doubled if you include this feature in EZKeys 2!! It really is a game changer!

All the best

Thank you!

Danny Smith

EZkeys version: 2.0.4
    Operating system: macOS Monterey (12)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.