Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

OVER $1,141.00 WORTH OF EZ BASS, EZ DRUMMER 2, EZ KEYS, PLUS EXP AND MIDI

The Pub
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • OJ Strijbis
    Participant

Interested in some of the midi packs and EZKeys Expansions:

EZKeys:
    EZKeys Upright
    EZKeys Grand Piano
    Epic Themes
    Hip Hop
    Keys and Strings
    Movie Scores
    Movies Scores Horror
    Movie Scores Suspense
    Neo Soul
    Rock Ballads
    Synth Pop

EZBass:
    British Invasion
    Contemporary R&B
    70’s Pop

Please contact me at o j s t r i j b i s (at) g m a  i l (dot) c o m

jason vanmeter
    Participant

I’ll have to go over everything, and see if it’s worth selling those separately. Considering what I paid, and the fees involved, I may not be able to compete with the prices on the site, especially since everything from EZ keys is on sale. I would rather keep the stuff, rather than give it away. When I get some time today, I’ll go over everything, and give you a price. I bought EZ Keys in a bundle, so I believe I paid $250.00 for the bundle which came with Grand, Electrics, and Upright, considering the sale, I’m not sure that I could offer a better price after the predatory fees. I’ll let you know in a bit.

badpenguin
    Participant

Completely understand where you are coming from. The transfer fees, in conjunction with TT sale prices, can make resale difficult while trying to be price competitive.

Are you selling, for example, EZBass in addition to its MIDI packs, or only the 3 EZBass MIDI packs?

If you are splitting things up, price dependent, I might be interested in some of what may be leftover after OJ Strijbis.

If so, please provide an email I could contact you at.

Thanks!

jason vanmeter
    Participant

SORRY, NO LONGER FOR SALE.

I ended up just buying the MPC, so I’m going to keep the plugins for now. Sorry for the flip flop. Due to their fees, it’s not really worth it to sell anything in pieces. I would possibly be interested in selling, if someone wants to buy everything for $550.00 plus all fees. I like I’ll end up stuck with a bunch of Toontrack stuff that won’t sell or be usable without if I sell in pieces. I will say that I won’t be buying anymore of their stuff after finding out about the fees, unless they sell their products at a more reasonable price. In my opinion their sales should be their regular price. There’s a lot of music theory/midi cheat code plugins, that cost a lot less. I like the sound of their plugins, but I rarely use them. To be honest their midi cheat codes aren’t that amazing. The concept sounded way cooler than they turned out. I’m just glad I never bought EZ Mix, like I planned when I was on the my Toontrack spending spree. I would recommend something like the Captain Chords bundle or Orbs Producer bundle, even Scaler 2, before any of the Toontrack plugins. Then you can choose the sound source that you want. I wouldn’t be so hard on Toontrack, if they weren’t so high priced and predatory. Sorry again for flip flopping, and the rant too. I’m just tight about their customer service.

Jorg
    Participant

LOL

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.