Other Midi

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scott

Yes. Same as EZdrummer 1.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Ian Scott
    Participant

Hey Scott just to clarify when you enter a beat with tap to find will it search through 3rd party Midi as well as the Toontrack Midi libraries?

Scott

The Tap2Find only searches Toontrack MIDI. Any 3rd party MIDI can be browsed in the browser and dragged to the Song Track (or DAW) and also use the Song Creator functions. Dragging 3rd party MIDI to the Song Track also allows for use of the Edit Play Style functions.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Ian Scott
    Participant

Thank you for clarifying. I am really looking forward to using the edit style play and the song creator functions.

Chris Rollason
    Participant

Shame about that, given I use the groovemonkee grooves quite a bit, plus any grooves, I’ve drummed in myself and moved to the midi directory. Still a useful function.

An eclectic mix of ambient jazz pop rock indie punk soundtracks www.hairthieves.com

Chris Rollason
    Participant

Can you clarify then Scott, when you say Toontrack midi only. Does that include the midi from the SD2 libraries (since I also use SD2)

An eclectic mix of ambient jazz pop rock indie punk soundtracks www.hairthieves.com

Scott

If by ‘SD2’ you mean Toontrack Superior Drummer 2, then yes, SD2 MIDI is included in ‘Toontrack MIDI’.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

TheProfessor
    Participant

I just wanted to BUMP this because there was recently a thread asking about it!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.