Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

No serial number with Guitar center purchase

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Damian Blunt

It should be on your receipt I believe.

Damian Blunt - Toontrack
    Quality Assurance
    Betatesting

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was excited for a moment thinking the problem could be resolved as quickly as checking my receipt…NOPE! The only information on the receipt is: ToonTrack TT106 EZ Drummer Virtual Inst DVD. SKU 6744864000
    Next suggestion PLEASE! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got a hold of GC and they confirmed they made a mistake and it should have been on my receipt.
    Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got my serial # and proceeded with registration and authorization. After copying and pasting the authorization into the box I got an Authorization Failed…and to check numbers again. I copied and pasted the info from the site, what could be wrong? Too many attempts and possible lock out?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m trying to authorize EZplayer Pro, because this is the device that pops up in my DAW(Studio One). Should I be authorizing the Pro device or just EZdrummer? EZdrummer doesn’t appear in my device list for Studio One.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your time! I did a new install and EZdrummer now appears in Studio One and is authorized.

Martin

Cool! Please note that even though you have ALL our software in your black box, you will only be able to use the ones you have serial numbers for.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

George
    Participant

I got my serial # and proceeded with registration and authorization. After copying and pasting the authorization into the box I got an Authorization Failed…and to check numbers again. I copied and pasted the info from the site, what could be wrong? Too many attempts and possible lock out?

HOW DID YOU GET THE SERIAL NUMBER ??????????????????????????????????

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.