No idea where to start.

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Shootie
    Participant

The computer requirements are at the bottom of the product page. A decent CPU and 8-16GB of ram will do it for EZD3. Being an edrummer you may want an audio interface as well to be off to a good start for latency.

Your impression about the product manager is off, IMO. Toontrack has 100s of products. Therefor a Product Manager comes in very handy to organize, update, activate, and manage your files. All of the top software companies I use do as well.

Toontrack has quality videos right on the product page but they do not focus on Edrumming with their presentation. YouTube has plenty of videos specifically on it.

You may want to give it another fresh look.

EZD3 Tutorials | EZK2 Tutorials | Toontrack themed FB Group | Toontrack themed Discord Group

Massey Records
    Participant

Shootie? If this is the same Shotie with a Youtube channel? Shootie School I think?  You do a great job explaining stuff. I”ve been binge watching your stuff the last few days. I will log in from a PC so I can like and subscribe. Great work.

Yes if they ever offer up a simple how to get started guide. A step by step process to get going, what I need to do and how to do it  I’l be interested.

Whithout a how to get started guide to know what I’m getting into I would be flying blind.

Massey Records
    Participant

Well I’ve installed the Program Manager and the EZD3 trial. I set my midi device as my ekit and selected KAT – KT-1 as the eDrum Midi in preset. Everything looks right in the midi eDrum / Midi in settings and in the Audio Midi Setup screen. I get sound when I click the on screen interface with no lataency but I do not get sound when I strike anything on the eKit. I’ve gone through all the settings I can think of. I”m trying to use the stand alone and route sound out of the PC audio output jack then over to my Tascam DP-24SD.

I’ll keep digging. Was hoping to use this tomorrow on my daughters session.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.