Music with Yes member collaborator and POP! EZX drums; will return the favor!

User demos
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • TrebleHook
    Participant

Not sure if it was intent, but vocals sounded out of tune maybe flange modulation effect.  The Chapman Stick sounds awesome, more open with greater dynamics than the other tracks.  Thanks for the opportunity to listen.

Welcome to Florida, watch out for deadly sharks, snakes, and gators. Know worries, all the black bears and panthers have mostly been lost to unfettered sprawl, contaminated water, and greased shills and carpetbaggers courtesy of the corporations feeding them. A rare manatee is dying, and a Florida man fed red tide is creating a fish kill some place here now.

CHRIS
    Participant

TrebleHook,

Thank you for listening and reviewing the song, I appreciate it!  I did my best to make the Chapman Stick plenty audible with volume, Line 6 Helix amp model and effects, and compression (probably 2 or 3 compressors: Helix and Presswerk).

https://www.soundclick.com/aaronaardvark

Cubase 10.5, iMac OSX 10.15.7, memory 8GB, Steinberg UR22 mkII interface

TrebleHook
    Participant

You may want to try a bounce with less compression on the guitar and get it to where the dynamics match the bass by adding a little compression to it, meet in the middle somewhere until the chapman sounds melted in.  I’m new at this, but just what my ears are hearing, trying to be objective when music is a subjective matter is hard to do.  Nice collection of original music you’ve created.  Thank You!

Welcome to Florida, watch out for deadly sharks, snakes, and gators. Know worries, all the black bears and panthers have mostly been lost to unfettered sprawl, contaminated water, and greased shills and carpetbaggers courtesy of the corporations feeding them. A rare manatee is dying, and a Florida man fed red tide is creating a fish kill some place here now.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.