Moving blocks of drums in EZ 2

Studio Corner
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • onewayout_1
    Participant

Not to sure of what your question is…Are you sayin in the middle of a part you need to fix or you just need to nudge it over…If it’s nudging it over the YES you would need to move all the rest of the blocks behind it…

cheers, jeff

John

…and if your question is ‘can I select multiple parts and move all at the same time’, then yes, you just left-click and lasso select all parts that you want to move and then drag them.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Sonny Luciano
    Participant

You can also, use the cut tool, to remove or edit a small section, then select everything behind it and drag it into place. I use that a lot!

Stubby03
    Participant

Thank you. I figured out how to move whole sections of tracks. I have another problem. I have a saved drum track to a song saved. I made a few adjustments to the track. I saved the track, over writing the previous saved track, only to load it later, and the changes were not saved. I have tried this a few times. The changes are not saved. Anybody else ever have this problem.

Henrik
    Participant

By “Save Track” do you mean the Song Creator menu -> “Save Track as Structure”?

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Stubby03
    Participant

I hit menu, go down to project, hit save, overwrite my current file.

John

Hi,

I can’t reproduce that here, it works as expected. Which version number is reported in the plugin interface?
    Which OS are you on?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Stubby03
    Participant

I updated to the latest build. It corrected the problem. I use EZ with Mixcraft. Since the update, I am having probs with virtual instruments and EZ. I cant get them to play at the same time. I have a drum track created. I opened a virtual instrument to play it. The EZ box, where it has MIDII in/out starts flashing check interface. When I close the virtual, EZ goes back to playing the drum track. I don’t know how to get both to play at the same time.

John

Does it make any difference if you turn off the MIDI Out in the Menu > Settings > MIDI Events?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Stubby03
    Participant

Thanks John, I will try that.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.