Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

more than one computer?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • John

Hi,

the EULA and Authorization scheme allows for 2 simultaneous Authorizations, so yes, you can have both Authorized at the same time.

Feel free to ask, should you have any further questions.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

gamester101
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

Does it have to be at the same time? I would like to install it on my lap top after I try out the program at home and confirm I WANT to install on my lap top.

Also, Would that also apply if I upgraded to Superior Drummer 2.0 for the same machines (at the same time or not)? And also on Superior Drummer, does that do everything ezdrummer does, like the dragging and dropping of groves and fills and all the other stuff ez drummer does? Forgive if that’s a bit vague. Even though I’m a rock lead guitarist for over 40 years, when it comes to midi drums, I’m a stone cold beginner.

Thanks again

Scott

You can authorize 2 machines at any time. They don’t need to be authorized at the same time.

Yes, same authorization modus operandi as EZdrummer.

Yes, Superior Drummer 2 has a MIDI browser like EZdrummer where you can drag and drop MIDI into your host.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

gamester101
    Participant

Thanks for all the info. Ill order it soon

maxime bouttier
    Participant

i have 2 authorized already and i need a 3rd one, do i need to get a new one or can i buy just the authorization key? (if possible)

jadpager
    Participant

If I buy the retail version of EZDrummer 2 can I install it on a (1) PC and a (1) Apple Mac computers at the same time which I believe this would cover the 2 authorizations?  I understand I cannot use them both at the same time is this correct?

John

If I buy the retail version of EZDrummer 2 can I install it on a (1) PC and a (1) Apple Mac computers at the same time which I believe this would cover the 2 authorizations?  I understand I cannot use them both at the same time is this correct?

Yes, that is correct.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

• This post was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by John.
    jadpager
    Participant

Hi John.

Thank you for your swift reply.  I have just had a thought regarding licensing on 2 computers.  I if buy the addon midi packs for EZDrummer 2 will I be able to install these on 1 PC and 1 Apple Mac too?  Sorry if this seems a daft question as I suspect the answer would be as in the EZDrummer 2 situation (allow two  authorizations).

John

Sorry if this seems a daft question as I suspect the answer would be as in the EZDrummer 2 situation (allow two  authorizations).

Yes, correct again

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Tea Drunk
    Participant

thanks

Endifm
    Participant

Hello John,

Thanks for your previous answers, I have a related thought,

I’m about to buy your EZD2 and I’m wondering what will with the software when I buy a new computer, which I plan doing in a year or so.
    Will I be able to download again all my libraries and software from my profile? how can I solve it?

Thanks,

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.