Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Modern Pop/Rock EZmix Pack Question ?

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Scott

See my answer here:

http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=103855

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Rogjul
    Participant

On the three demos, it doesn’t say what EX MIX plugins are being used there or How many are being used for each of the 3 examples.
    A Non EZMIX and then,a with EZMIX would be great also.

I can hear some things going on in these mixes but I’m not sure what role EZMIX is playing here?

Thx

Robshi
    Participant

Yeah that was my thinking too. It’s hard to judge what the presets are doing. Is there a list anywhere of the different presets included in the expansion pack and which ones are used in demos.

Rob

Rogjul
    Participant

Also since Toontrack has tey to answer I have a few more questions please :

How do these presets differ from what is already in the satandard EZMIX Plug ?
    Are they just Ezmmix presets with Allen sliding the fader to his taste and then renamed , or
    are there new plug in chains that are not available in standard EZmix ?
    Are there any new actual plugins that arn’t in EZmix standard ?

Also I never got a reply from Toontrack about this EZmix request ? http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=103744

Scott

How do these presets differ from what is already in the satandard EZMIX Plug ?

These preset were created by Allen Morgan using the 16 effect modules that are listed in the EZmix manual.

Are they just Ezmmix presets with Allen sliding the fader to his taste and then renamed

No.

are there new plug in chains that are not available in standard EZmix ?

I’m not exactly sure of the chains of plugins AM used to create the new presets.

Are there any new actual plugins that arn’t in EZmix standard ?

No. The same 16 effects are used to create these new presets.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Mattias
    Forum Crew

This is the answer from Allen Morgan:

EZmix was used throughout the mixing process to get these sounds….both on individual channels and the two buss. It’s important for each individual end user to know that great sound begins at the source…meaning when it is recorded. Sure you can fix things “in the mix” but ultimately it comes down to how good the quality of the signal being recorded is and how is performing it. End users need to realize that the use of this plugin and these presets are a great starting point and the “genius” part of it comes to how they use it in their own individual projects. I literally have been using this plugin on every project since you guys gave it to me. Now I will admit I use the producers interface quite a bit to come up with my own presets but its killer nonetheless. This has definitely sped up my work flow.

Mattias Eklund - Toontrack
    Head Of Sound Design

Robshi
    Participant

Producers interface – now that sounds interesting and sounds like something I asked in a different thread. Will the producer interface be made available to everyday customers at any point? kinda like ezmix becomes superiormix?

I would love to have the functionality to go behind the scenes and really start to edit and save home made presets

Rob

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.