Midi Library Won’t Install

Product Manager
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • John

Hi,

is that when you launch the SD3 Core MIDI Pack from the PM?
    Which other Toontrack products do you have installed on this computer?
    Which OS version?
    Are you using the Admin account?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Stephen Stechnij
    Participant

Hi,

i have the exact same issue after installing Hard Rock expansion. All midi libraries are gone for SD3, no presents or midi are available for Hard Rock expansion. The Hard Rock Expansion did not fully complete due to not being able to install the midi library. Only Hard Rock Mono installed completely.

John

Hi Stephen,

I presume you don’t mean the Hard Rock EZX but the Rock Foundry SDX?
    Since you mention the Mono being installed, I mean.
    The Full kit has one installer, the Mono one has another installer.
    Then you need to run the Sound Library update for the Presets and the SDX MIDI Pack installer for the MIDI.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Stephen Stechnij
    Participant

the sound library update is installed, the midi pack installers won’t install. I don’t have a directory that its trying to install to and i’ve never deleted any directories from my computer. All of the presets and midi was there before i tried to do all the updates needed for SD3 and then also install Hard Rock Foundry SDX. Now i have no midi at all and there are no presets for the Hard Rock Foundry Full kit

This is the error i keep getting when i try to install the SDX Midi Pack

thanks

Stephen Stechnij
    Participant

Screen-Shot-2018-05-20-at-4.55.34-PM.png

John

OK,

some things seem amiss on your system.
    If you check my attached screen shot, you can see that the installer wants to install to ‘/Library/Application Support/EZDrummer’ but on your system, there is a double ‘//’ in the beginning.
    1) do you have a ‘{Mac HD}/Library/Application Support/EZDrummer’ folder?
    2) if you open SD3 and go to Settings > Libraries and scroll all the way down to ‘Additional Libraries’, what is the path?
    3) do you have any other Toontrack sample player installed on this computer (not EZkeys, though) and if so, can that plugin access previously installed libraries and/or MIDI?

BR,
    JohnScreen-Shot-2.png

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

RohanSolomon
    Participant

Im facing the same problem … Did you end up sorting this out ?? Any help would be great .. Thanks

Sean Corcoran
    Participant

Hello, I’m having the WORST time dragging files, setting location defaults, and all I seem to be doing is worsening my lost file/improper location issues. Is/are there any companies, individuals that offer in house software/file alignment services in the northeast? I would pay a reasonable fee to have a TOONTRAX “repair person” to come to my studio to correct all my issues so I can get creative. There is nothing more productivity crushing than error messages, and wasting precious time watching vague youtube videos with people that move way too fast, and never seem to address my specific issues.

Thanked by: ricopolo
    John

@Pamela23: You do not have any products registered to your account. Please contact Toontrack Support directly to connect your products to your account.

@Sean: If you start a new topic describing your problem and your system details, we may help you here on the Forum. Alternatively you contact Toontrack Support directly.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ricopolo
    Participant

Hello M. John Rammelt,

Could you explain,  how do you change the double // to a single / ?

thanks in advance

John

Hi,

please see my reply to you other post.

Problem with core midi pack error message

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.