MIDI Library “Share” on the community?

The Pub
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • David Ennis
    Participant

Me too. I am new to EZD2 and would think there would be a community of people sharing customized beats and fills. Is this something that Toontrack encourages or discourages?

Martin Randle
    Participant

I’d be up for sharing – though I have done most of my groove programming in Logic with EZD as the sound source.

I am downloading EZD2 right now so I will have to change the way I programme

M

Sumerlove
    Participant

Hey, the calendar suddenly showed up on the home page! Wonderful. Toontrack’s got more important things to do than recruiting members for facebook. Wink

Sumer

Matthew Darcy
    Participant

this would be hugely useful for me, I suck at programming drum tracks so either have to do VERY basic tracks myself or rely on the toontrack midi ones.

At the moment I’ve got a 3/4 track thats killing me as I can’t find anything that fits the needs, so the ability to use other peoples publicly available tracks or even say “hey, I have this track, can someone program some drums for me” would be very useful.

EachHit
    Participant

@darcym said:

this would be hugely useful for me, I suck at programming drum tracks so either have to do VERY basic tracks myself or rely on the toontrack midi ones.

At the moment I’ve got a 3/4 track thats killing me as I can’t find anything that fits the needs, so the ability to use other peoples publicly available tracks or even say “hey, I have this track, can someone program some drums for me” would be very useful.

I think that there aren’t so many good 3/4 Beats for Metal in the EZ Librarys. I do a lot of composing with EZ Drummer 2.
    Do you have a link to your Song? I may help you out with programmig some Beats.

Heavy Greetz

Matthew Darcy
    Participant

just to be clear, I’m not writing metal at al, more blues/country/pop/americana style music.

I’d love some help with programming, I’m actually quite excited about the idea of trying to work with people across the internet for drums, as this is a part I really struggle with and without the drums as I want them, it’s sometimes hard to get the idea of the songs across as its always a compromise.

Let me see if there is a way to get an email to you and I’ll share some info with you, what a fun offer, thank you.

EachHit
    Participant

@darcym said:

just to be clear, I’m not writing metal at al, more blues/country/pop/americana style music.

I’d love some help with programming, I’m actually quite excited about the idea of trying to work with people across the internet for drums, as this is a part I really struggle with and without the drums as I want them, it’s sometimes hard to get the idea of the songs across as its always a compromise.

Let me see if there is a way to get an email to you and I’ll share some info with you, what a fun offer, thank you.

Why do I always assume everybody who uses Toontrack is doing metal???? ;-)

I played a very little blues when I had Drum lessons. But mostly not 3/4. It was 4/4 all the time but mostly with 8th Note Triplets. If you have something ready which needs drums let me know I could try something out.

Heavy Greetz

Matthew Darcy
    Participant

I welcome any input from someone who can do any form of drums, I know I’m weak with it.

I can’t see any way to pm you or get you my email address across to you, or get your email address

EachHit
    Participant

@darcym said:

I welcome any input from someone who can do any form of drums, I know I’m weak with it.

I can’t see any way to pm you or get you my email address across to you, or get your email address

Drop me a line at eachhit@gmx.de

Heavy Greetz

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.