Metal Foundry 1.5.0 update not updating

Product Manager
Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • geoff foden
    Participant

the updaters worked with the ezx files (although product manager cannot see they have been updated)

Scott

@hangerhead said:
    the updaters worked with the ezx files (although product manager cannot see they have been updated)  

So the update worked but Program Manager doesn’t see it? Have you tried shutting down your computer and rebooting?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

geoff foden
    Participant

🙂

Not yet,..

Brian Bartz
    Participant

I downloaded the update twice, rebooted and after launching “Sound updater” it just spins like its doing something then vanishes for me. Is it required to use the PM to get this to work?

Olof

@Brian said:
    I downloaded the update twice, rebooted and after launching “Sound updater” it just spins like its doing something then vanishes for me. Is it required to use the PM to get this to work?  

For now, yes, starting the update through PM fixes this problem.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Brian Bartz
    Participant

Im still getting an error using the PM. I attached the screenshot. found.jpg.jpg

Olof

This error probably means that the file is locked/write-protected (even to administrators) so check the permissions for the files in your installed library. You can also open the log file from the File menu in the installer and see if it says anything more specific.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

martinolig
    Participant

Hi

As i studied the comments I found that sound updater of metal foundry dosnt work on win 64 , is it possbile to run metal foundry on sd3 and win 64?

Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.