METAL Ess. mix pack … mixed emotions

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Olof

This pack does not contain any amplifier presets. The guitar presets are meant to be applied to already amped guitars.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

hvarland
    Participant

well yes that makes sense …

After doing the mandatory reading (Ok, i should have done that before i bought the thing) i see that it is not exactly what i thought it was.  However after fucking about with it for some hours, i find that it really not that bad … it is anoying that i only have to knobs to play with,  but hey… i guess that’s part of the concept.

However,  it is really bugging me that the space bar is locked to the plug when scrolling presets. (Start/stop playback)

All in all,  i think its gonna grow on me.

Cheers

Olof

However,  it is really bugging me that the space bar is locked to the plug when scrolling presets. (Start/stop playback)

Space is supposed to go through to the host. What host are you using?

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

hvarland
    Participant

Im using the resurrected Cakewalk by bandlab

hvarland
    Participant

At first i was a bit disapointed.. guess my expectations were a bit to high.  Anyway,  for my purposes witch is quick access to fairly decent metal sound i got it working good.  Bear in mind though, that the signal will need pre amping from something like guitarrig or similar.

I would not use it for production though.  But for schetches and demos it more than fine.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.