MAximum # of Auth’s reached

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Michael

Hi Darkspore

I have deleted all of your old Authorizations.
    Support can be reached on the new Toontrack.com by clicking Support > FAQ > then search the FAQ for your topic.

Your question is covered in this FAQ. http://www.toontrack.com/faq/i-need-more-authorization-codes-what-should-i-do/

If you have further questions you can click the contact support button in the FAQ or post them here.

Michael Sanfilipp - Toontrack
    Technical Marketing Coordinator

Just Some Guy
    Participant

I don’t seem to have the ability to remove my old authorizations. Is there some trick to it? I kind of figured a nice X in the top right hand corner of the authorization box would be neato, but there doesn’t seem to be one there. I already submitted a ticket to support. I was just wondering why my account will not allow me to de authorize my old accounts.

Win7 Ultimate, 32 GB RAM 2400 Mhz, 4930k Ivy Bridge 6 core processor, Line6 UX2 interface (for now), FL Studio, Dynaudio BM5A monitors, Audio Technica ATH-M50 monitor headphones

Scott

@Just Some Guy said:

I don’t seem to have the ability to remove my old authorizations. Is there some trick to it? I kind of figured a nice X in the top right hand corner of the authorization box would be neato, but there doesn’t seem to be one there. I already submitted a ticket to support. I was just wondering why my account will not allow me to de authorize my old accounts.

You have removed the authorizations you can. You can freely remove and add 4 authorizations per product. After that, you ask Toontrack to remove the old inactive authorizations. I removed them. You should be able to authorize you new system now.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.