Manager not linked to my account.

Product Manager
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Gary Kiyan
    Participant

I had a demo of ez drummer, I never really got to use it when the trial ran out, later I found a version on ebay from Genesissoftware and I bought it and have tried to authorize my purchase but have been unable to.

I purchased Toontracks EzDrummer 2 Intuitive drum production tool for songwriters my serial key is ( will supply as needed).

Please advise if I have purchased a legitimate product and how I can get it installed.

Thank you, Gary Kiyan   gk@dragonboymusic.com

Operating system: macOS Monterey (12)
    • This post was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Gary Kiyan.
    John

Hi,

please contact Toontrack Support directly by visiting any of the FAQ pages and clicking the ‘Contact Support’ button found at the bottom.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Johnny_53
    Participant

DO FEEL BAD I HAVE A PURCHASE COPY OF EZDRUMMER AND SUP. DRUMMER 3 AND GOT A NEW COMPUTER I UNAUTHORIZED THE OLD ONE AND NOW I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO AUTHORIZE THE NEW AND THE PRODUCT MANGER ISN’T AUTHORIZING SENT EMAILS TO SUPPORT AND NO RESPONSE BACK FROM THEM I GUESS I WASTED MY MONEY ON THE PRODUCTS I PURCHASED

Scott

DO FEEL BAD I HAVE A PURCHASE COPY OF EZDRUMMER AND SUP. DRUMMER 3 AND GOT A NEW COMPUTER I UNAUTHORIZED THE OLD ONE AND NOW I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO AUTHORIZE THE NEW AND THE PRODUCT MANGER ISN’T AUTHORIZING SENT EMAILS TO SUPPORT AND NO RESPONSE BACK FROM THEM I GUESS I WASTED MY MONEY ON THE PRODUCTS I PURCHASED

I’ll remove your inactive authorizations.

You should be able to authorize your new computer.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.