macOS 10.14 Mojave – 64-bit support?

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Olof

The next OS after Mojave will only support 64-bit software, but yes, a 64-bit update of Product Manager is coming.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

patgomez
    Participant

hi Olof.

I know and suppose that there will be an update to run Toontrack software under Mac OSX Mojave but the question is when???

thanks in advance

Olof

Everything already works on Mojave. No update is required.

Coder

Thanked by: Raul Velasco, PietjePuk100 and patgomez
    Guglielmo.Franco
    Participant

Hi Olaf,

I have Superior Drummer 2 and have been running it on Mac OS x 10.9.5.  I’m thinking of upgrading to Mac OS x 10.14 (Mojave).

1. Will my version of Superior Drummer still work?  I haven’t updated yet as I would need to replace almost all of my software, and I have been holding off.
    2. What is the latest Version of the Mac OS X that Superior Drummer 2 is compatible with.

Thanks in advance,

Guglielmo (Bill) Franco

Olof

Superior Drummer 2 should work fine on the latest macOS (Mojave) – we haven’t found any issues.

Coder

Guglielmo.Franco
    Participant

Olaf,

Thanks for the response!  All the best!!

Frank Hansen
    Participant

Hello (Toontrack),

I just bought the ToonTrack Superior Drummer 2.0 with DVD rom packs (5 in total),

Question: I run Mojave MAC OS 10.14

When I try to run the installer from DVD ROM I get an exception – you need to update to 10.4 (Im already on 10.14), any help you provide to get a successful installation onto my IMAC).

Thank you

-Frank

John

Hi,

please use the Toontrack Product Manager, the DVD’s pre-date Mojave and will not run correctly.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Eugene Kohanen
    Participant

The next OS after Mojave will only support 64-bit software, but yes, a 64-bit update of Product Manager is coming.

Hello Olof,

So you advised that there will be support for 64-bit apps a year ago, but there’s still no update. And macOS is often warning me about no support of your apps in the next versions of macOS. Next update of OS will be this autumn, and I would like to know, how soon you will update toontrack manager/other relevant products.

Also, will be there a support for users of SD 2 on macOS Catalina? Because as I understand, Mojave is the latest version, where 32-bits apps still working.

Thanks and warm regards.

Olof

Soon™.

We are testing compatibility of our products on the macOS Catalina beta now. SD2 has been 64-bit for a long time already and it seems to be working fine on Catalina.

Coder

Olof

Product Manager 1.0.7 is out now. https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/product-manager-1-0-7-now-available/

Coder

Meredith
    Participant

I installed and updated SD 2.4.4 with Product Manager 1.0.7 on my MacBook Pro running Mojave with Logic X.  Everything is in its proper folders but it Drummer doesn’t show up as an instrument in Logic 🙁

Any work around?

EDIT: I should add, I’m an original DFH Superior user and 2.0 was an upgrade.  The original was never downloaded on this computer (doesn’t exist anymore haha) but I don’t think I ever had to on my last computer.  Only needed the serial number to upgrade.

Operating system: macOS Mojave (10.14)
    • This post was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Meredith.
    Meredith
    Participant

Product Manager 1.0.7 is out now. https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/product-manager-1-0-7-now-available/

Sorry, I guess I should’ve quoted^^^

Olof

Logging out from the computer and back in (or alternatively rebooting) may fix it, to make a newly installed plug-in show up in Logic.

Coder

Thanked by: Meredith
    Meredith
    Participant

Logging out from the computer and back in (or alternatively rebooting) may fix it, to make a newly installed plug-in show up in Logic.

That did it.  #facepalm Sorry

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.