Library of the Extreme Death and Thrash

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Leevious
    Participant

Hey there
    I have all three of the Library of the Extreme midi packs, they are by far the best MIDI I have found for ANY death/extreme metal songwriting. In many of my compositions I do make seamless transitions between blast beats and double kick patterns. My suggestion would be to purchase at least the Death and Thrash packs as well as the Blasts and Fills pack. I can’t remember at the moment if there are any actual blast beats in the Death and Thrash pack however. There are many different blast patterns in the B and F pack, which will really liven up your compositions. Lastly, you can use two kick drums in all of these instances. You can use as small or large of a kit as your RAM will allow. I use two kick drums for all of my stuff, sounds fantastic. Hope this helps.

Jym Feat
    Participant

with Metal Machine, whenever the humanize button is engaged, EZdrummer will play every other kick strokes on the alternate bass drum; otherwise it will play as if the kit had a single bass drum, unless the groove makes explicit use of the 2nd BD…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.