Jazz Midi Packs brush swirl grooves

MIDI Packs Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Scott

Those grooves listed in your pic will trigger the brush swirls. However, you have the EZD2 modern kit sound library loaded which isn’t a brushes kit so it won’t trigger brush sounds. You need a library with a brushes kit. I believe the Jazz EZX and the Big Band EZX libraries are a good start.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Kim
    Participant

Hi Scott

Thank you for your very quick reply. I do understand the technical logic, but if the ‘The Show Webshop’ is meant to be a sound / groove try out service before a purchase – it is not doing it’s job. It is somewhat odd that you in order to try out sound and grooves must have the pack itself. In that case you don’t need the ‘Show Webshop* service 😳🤔.

Best regards

Kim

Scott

The Show Webshop is doing its job. The 2 things listed in your screenshot are expansion libraries that can be purchased in the webshop.

One is an EZX library and one is an SDX library. It’s showing that you need to purchase them to get the sound you want. It’s not indicating you can get brush swirls with the sound libraies you have. And if, like you say, you understand the technical logic (you obviously can’t get brush swirls when you have a stick kit loaded), I don’t see the problem.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.