Jamstix replacement from TT?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Martin

Hi,

there’s no Jamstix (or similar) thingy in the making. No immediate plans of making one either.

Thanks,

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Tom
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Martin

Hi,

there’s no Jamstix (or similar) thingy in the making. No immediate plans of making one either.

Thanks,

No big deal. Jamstix works fine with Superior 2. There is no need to compete with a fine product with the same great support as we get from Toontrack. In case Toontrack wants something like Jamstix, just team up with Ralph.

Xplora
    Participant

Cheers Martin. REALLY appreciate that… I need something like this and I would happily support TT if they were going to do it, but if not, that’s OK. More support for everyone 🙂

nexus77
    Participant

I have to say, Jamstix + Superior = heaven!  I would absolutely LOVE it if Toontrack would partner directly with Ralph to make integration even tighter.  (It’s pretty solid even now.)  Either way.  Rayzoon and Toontrack are both top notch in my book.  

Tom
    Participant

ORIGINAL: nexus77

I have to say, Jamstix + Superior = heaven!  I would absolutely LOVE it if Toontrack would partner directly with Ralph to make integration even tighter.  (It’s pretty solid even now.)  Either way.  Rayzoon and Toontrack are both top notch in my book.  

+ for both statements.

Butter Buns
    Participant

im using the demo of jamstix right now and it asks me to authorize my ezx packs. boo ive already got a 2nd authorization running because of renoise doing the same thing. i wonder what the deal is. any ideas?

Scott

According to the Toons, the only things that should cause a re-authorize trigger is change to the NIC or change of the motherboard. 

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Butter Buns
    Participant

this is strange because my nic has been active. ive not disabled it or uninstalled it from the device manager. i know it should not ask to authorize otherwise since ive actually run it with a different nic and of course it would ask to authorize when i switched. but ive been using the same nic. i did recently upgrade to renoise’s latest update when i was hit with the re authorization.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.