Is There An Upgrade From EZD 1 to EZD 2?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Viktor

Hi,

The Custom Shop EZX works in EZdrummer 2 or Superior Drummer 3.

Unfortunately the EZdrummer Lite Upgrade does not work in your case. It is for owners of the limited Lite version.

In this case, either the full version of EZdrummer 2 or Superior Drummer 3 would be the way to go.

Gary Stephens
    Participant

Hi,

The Custom Shop EZX works in EZdrummer 2 or Superior Drummer 3.

Unfortunately the EZdrummer Lite Upgrade does not work in your case. It is for owners of the limited Lite version.

In this case, either the full version of EZdrummer 2 or Superior Drummer 3 would be the way to go.

Ok, Thanks. I have SD3 installed and working, but when I open up the SD plugin in my DAW (Reaper) a message pops up saying that Custom Shop EZX is being excluded because I don’t have EZD2. So how do I get Custom Shop to authorize on my machine so I can use it in SD3? It already shows as registered and authorized in TT Product Manager.

Gary

Music is the universal language! Let's communicate!

John

Hi,

which version number is displayed in the lower left corner in SD3 when you open the plugin in Reaper?

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gary Stephens
    Participant

Hi,

which version number is displayed in the lower left corner in SD3 when you open the plugin in Reaper?

BR,

John

Not at the computer at the moment, but as soon as I get back there I’ll check. I just upgraded and installed SD3 last month, maybe middle of December, so I would think it’s the latest version. I’ll report back here soon.

Gary Stephens
    Participant

I think I see the problem. I didn’t notice that my existing project is opening with an SD2 plugin. Custom Shop EZX requires SD3.

If I remove the SD2 instance and insert an SD3 instance then the Custom Shop sounds and grooves load up just fine.

I think we figured it out. THANKS!

Gary

John

Great!

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.