Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Is it the same Midi content in the Ezx poppunk expansion as in the midi package?

MIDI Packs Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott

All Toontrack Drum MIDI packs contain unique MIDI unless otherwise stated on the product page.

For example, on the Americana MIDI pack, it states:

(Please note that this is the same MIDI as included in the Americana EZX.)

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: James Brandt
    Ismael Garcia
    Participant

I need pop punk info, not americana expansion, but thanks anyway

In pop punk case, this text is what is indicated on “pop punk midi” info (https://www.toontrack.com/product/pop-punk-midi/)

• Features unique MIDI content, not included with the Pop Punk EZX

so i understand i have to buy both (pop punk expansion and pop punk midi) to have the entire toontrack pop punk midi collection, not?

thanks again in advance

Scott

I need pop punk info, not americana expansion, but thanks anyway

In pop punk case, this text is what is indicated on “pop punk midi” info (https://www.toontrack.com/product/pop-punk-midi/)

• Features unique MIDI content, not included with the Pop Punk EZX

so i understand i have to buy both (pop punk expansion and pop punk midi) to have the entire toontrack pop punk midi collection, not?

thanks again in advance

You don’t have to buy both no.

But if you want to expand the amount of MIDI you have for that genre, then there won’t be any duplicate MIDI between those 2 products.

BTW, I was using the Americana MIDI as an example of wording you might find on the product pages to tell if the MIDI was found in another product.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Ismael Garcia
    Participant

You don’t have to buy both no.

Ok, but then I understand that if I want all possible pop punk midis, I need to buy the 2 products because no midi file is repeated between the 2 products (if I buy only one product I would miss the midis from the other product), right?

edit: sorry, maybe im lost in translation

Scott

Yes, if you want to buy all of the current MIDI in that genre then buy both.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Brian
    James Brandt
    Participant

Thanks for the answers above. I just came here to ask the same thing. I saw some specified and some did not and wanted to make sure that was intentional.

Cheers

Thanked by: Brian
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.