invictusaudio

Studio Corner
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Michael

Hi,

Toontrack is not affiliated with this company in any way.

Michael Sanfilipp - Toontrack
    Technical Marketing Coordinator

Whitten
    Participant

I’ve followed threads on other forums.
    It’s actually in NO WAY similar to either Superior or EZdrummer.

Each Kick has 6 Hits. We decided against any softer hits, just the good loud ones, as those are what is needed to punch through in the mix. Usually only a single sample is used for metal productions. Now the Snares and Toms on the other hand are very dynamic. We have given you 7 velocities, from soft to hard, with 6 hits each for a total of 42 samples per instrument.

Juicy
    Participant

No Softer hits on the Kick Drum For Metal Seems no Deal Breaker.I would miss them for what i do,
    I think the Website is what the dude was talking about,the whole concept seems mighty similar.
    If you have keymap to help build the Layers then you would be ok ,shame they left that side up to the user.
    I got no time for that.

VOLiTiAN
    Participant

I think you’ll find they are trying to pitch themselves as SSD equivalents, i.e. drumagog files for DRT within a mix context

www.myspace.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundclick.com/VOLiTiAN www.reverbnation.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundcloud.com/VOLiTiAN

Juicy
    Participant

Yes thats right ,in that context and listening to examples its ALright Yeahhh.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.