Invalid computer ID. Contact support for help…

Product Manager
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Olof

Hi,

If you would use the Product Manager application instead of the web version, you would be able to authorize the EZX without getting asked for computer ID. If you can’t do that, install the EZX and then start EZdrummer or Superior Drummer and load the EZX. If it isn’t authorized, an authorization dialog is shown. Click the ‘offline’ button to see the computer ID that the web page wants you to enter.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Jym Feat
    Participant

Thanks for your suggestions… I first tried to fix the issues with the PM program: unfortunately, it doesn’t see anything wrong with the way my ezx are installed, whereas the web version does; and from within my DAW, the EZD plug-in AU component 2.0.2 can access any ezx without a hitch, as does the SD plug…

As a matter of fact, it’s only the stand alone version of EZdrummer 2.1.4 that has issues when loading some (not all) of my ezx; and those that have issues aren’t the oldest or the most recent ones: for instance, both funk masters, the latin percs, or the hip hop drums; some of them (seventies rock, southern soul…) don’t even show in EZD’s load menu!

Can you help?

Jym Feat
    Participant

okay: problem solved — it looks like the AU and VSTi components of the plug-in weren’t actually in phase: while my DAW uses the audio unit, the stand alone version uses the VSTi instead… what puzzles me is the Product Manager should have detected that the VSTi component needed an update: I had to force it by hand.

Henrik
    Participant

Have you manually moved the VSTi to a folder that your DAW uses?

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Jym Feat
    Participant

No, I did not: as a Logic user, I thought I’d never have to worry about the VST folder, and could safely leave it alone.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.