Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Indian and african rhythms

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • jmain
    Participant

Thanks for bringing this up, Christoffer. I figured I’d tag on here instead of starting another thread.

I too would love to see an EZX for Indian and African centric instruments. I especially would like to see one for Indian percussion instruments. Decent samples are few and far between. I have a tabla and a mridanga, but I’m still learning. Only so much time in a day, and as much as I enjoy learning these instruments, I’d rather have a “pro” to go to.

I’ve found some alternatives that look really nice, but are a bit pricey. But I may just have to go that route.

PC DAW, Sonar X2 Producer, Win 7 x64 Home Premium, i3770k, 16GB RAM, Asus Z77 mobo, Edirol UA-25EX interface, Cakewalk A-300 Pro, Korg pakKontrol

Nathan
    Participant

I’ll add my name to this also; I’d like to see a TT library and MIDI for this if it’s doable.

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

Geoffrey Kaeuper
    Participant

I would buy either of these in a heartbeat (especially an African percussion EZX).

James Anagnost
    Participant

I would buy this EZX also.

Hazy
    Participant

I would buy both of these immediately.

Phil Bass
    Participant

Yes I was going to ask support if maybe a world percussion library may be in the works. Storm Drum 3 is a program I have thought about checking out which is quite amazing and deep, but I would rather keep it all in EZ drummer 2 if they have plans of that in the future. 2 cents…….

arejay
    Participant

hello toontracks, any progress in these areas?  rj

Blenvid
    Participant

Adding onto this thread, although it’s a couple years old at this point. It seems this is not a priority. I also, as a hand percussionist, would purchase this should it have the same high quality samples we’ve come to expect from Toontrack.

sumskilz
    Participant

I would buy both of these immediately.

+1

Bassist
    Participant

Hi guys! The African community is waiting to get something from Toontrack. Even midi groove library.
    I know great African  drummers who can definitely work with you guys.

Wassy Brice from Cameroon who is based in Paris he has a great drummer book out

Mothar Samba from Morocco and Senegal based in Paris also have a tutorial drums book

Paa Kow from Ghana based in the USA etc.. please do something for our community. It’s a big market out there . Thanks

Bassist

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.