Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

I'm thinking about buying EZKEYS, but have questions

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Henrik
    Participant

see my answer at https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/question-before-shop-ezkeys/#post-2477190

And I want to use Sweet midifile player for playlist and for full control for live playing with keyboards to sing

It depends on what you use Sweet MIDIfile Player for. In EZkeys, you can add folders to the browser so your MIDI files are accessible directly in the Browser of EZkeys. In there you can preview the MIDI files, and drag them to the song track, or (the most powerful feature) use Use Browser MIDI to directly preview the MIDI files with the current chords on the song track.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

• This post was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Henrik.
    Ted Hetfield
    Participant

I sell my:

• EZKEYS UPRIGHT PIANO

and/or

•EZKEYS GRAND PIANO

90 € for each……

if you are interested contact me :

hetfield1970@web.de

Ketil Ervik
    Participant

Have another question first:
    I have EZdrummer2 today which I find very useful. But can I use midi files to build new songs in ezdrummer? so I can load midi files from Swedish dance music and traditional old dance / accordion music, drums, polka, etc. ?

Ketil Ervik

John

Hi Ketil,

if you have drum MIDI files that are GM compatible, you can put them in the ‘My MIDI files’ folder.

If you navigate to it in the Browser and click the drop-down menu (small down-pointing arrow) there is a entry for ‘Open in Finder/Explorer’.

When this folder opens in the Finder/Explorer, you can put GM compatible drum MIDI files in there.
    You can also create folders inside this folder, e.g. ‘Polka’, ‘Schottis’, ‘Waltz’.
    GM MIDI files containing other instruments than drums will not play back as expected.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Ketil Ervik
    Ketil Ervik
    Participant

But i think the files its GS! so i most convert them to GM, but how?

Ketil Ervik

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.