I’m curious…

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Mattias
    Forum Crew

The slideshow has now been replaced with the pictures that was supposed to be there from the beginning, you have to speculate what the other pictures was for 🙂

Mattias Eklund - Toontrack
    Head Of Sound Design

Robshi
    Participant

I’m guessing music city as the nashville wax had a red sparkle kit design and music city has a White kit. One of the music city kits is slingerland and the other is a brand I hadn’t heard of before so fits your description.

Rob

Robshi
    Participant

That should have said ezx not wax. That’s predictive text on iPhone for you!

okanakov okanakov
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Mattias

The slideshow has now been replaced with the pictures that was supposed to be there from the beginning, you have to speculate what the other pictures was for 🙂

Well, maybe they were there to indicate that Toontrack has one more upcoming product? 😉

Whitten
    Participant

The Slingerland kit we sampled for C&V was white.
    I doubt it ended up in promo pics for Superior 2 however.

okanakov okanakov
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Whitten

The Slingerland kit we sampled for C&V was white.
    I doubt it ended up in promo pics for Superior 2 however.

It was definitely another kit because the drummer behind it was Nir Z. And the studio interior looked like Avatar’s.

Mark Farrell
    Participant

Ahhhhhhh, do you mean, this one………

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Mark/Avatar%201.jpg?w=18f21f08

Mark Farrell
    Participant
    okanakov okanakov
    Participant

Exactly 🙂

Robshi
    Participant

Oh well there goes my theory not gonna be music city with nir z on the kit. There were some other kits recorded at allaire or avatar I believe so maybe its that.

Mark Farrell
    Participant

Ok weve speculated mattias, we now await your insider knowledge?????

myron
    Participant

The set looks a bit like a “jazz” set up. Could it be an additional kit for Jazz SDX? Maybe the reason they have not yet released it. That would be exciting!
    Ok… maybe I’m just anxious for the Jazz SDX.

M1 Mac Mini • 16GB RAM • OSX 14.2.1 • UA Quad • Logic 10.8 • Kontakt 7 • Toontrack SD3

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.