Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

I can’t log in from my new pc

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Scott Eshleman
    Participant

Yes, you are permitted 2 concurrent licenses.

Are you saying that you cannot log into the Toontrack Program Manager from your new PC
    in order to download a previously registered product?
    Or, are you trying to re-register a previously registered product?

(it is not necessary(or possible) to register any product more than once)

Casper Salcedo
    Participant

I was not able to log in using the Google but when I use Firefox I was able to log in. When I finally logged in I downloaded the demo easy keys and easy Bass I have error message during the installation

Scott

I was not able to log in using the Google but when I use Firefox I was able to log in. When I finally logged in I downloaded the demo easy keys and easy Bass I have error message during the installation

Are you installing from the Toontrack Product Manager or from the direct download? Please use the Product Manager to install of you’re not.

Error 1311 means you’re trying to run the installer from inside the zip. The solution is to right-click the downloaded .zip file, then select “Extract All”. This will allow you to open the extracted download folder and run the installer inside.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott Eshleman
    Participant
    Casper Salcedo
    Participant

i will try that maybe I didnt extract and thank you for trying to help, made my world beautiful to get help from people like you!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.