How to uninstall EZDRUMMER on MAC ???

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Scott

Hello everyone!

I just bought “Superior drummer”. Should I uninstall all of my “EZ Drummer”-stuff, or is it “compadable” with “Superior drummer”? I can’t see any reason for keeping it since I bought SD3… Am I right? What do you lovely people think?

You can load EZXs in S3 for more variety. Whether or not you want that variety is up to you but more the merrier I say.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Jeff Laity
    Participant

Uninstaller is a 32-bit app that doesn’t run on macOS 11.4 Big Sur. Do you have a list of file locations, at least for the large files?

jimthepage
    Participant

Same problem with the uninstaller – EZ Mix says I need to update the uninstaller…but how?

I downloaded it all again but the same problem exists.

John

Hi Jeff and Jim,

Plug-in files are found in these locations:

{Macintosh HD}/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/
    {Macintosh HD}/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/
    {Macintosh HD}/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/

The ‘EZHOME’ location with Toontrack MIDI and EZX Sound libraries are by Default installed to {Macintosh HD}/Library/Application Support/EZdrummer/.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Chelseajerry
    Participant

I bought EZ drummer 2 after having the demo version, but i can only see the demo version in garageband? it says go to webshop and buy the full version?

How do I get garageband to show me the full version?

Best Regards Jerry

John

Hi Jerry, did you not uninstall the demo before running the Full Product Installer for EZdrummer 2?

Please Uninstall the Demo and check the locations I noted above for any Ezdrummer 2 demo files and delete them.

Next, reboot your Mac and then run the EZdrummer 2 Full Product Installer, followed by the latest (currently 2.2.2) update.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Chelseajerry
    Participant

Hi, i removed everything and reinstalled the EzDrummer package i bought, but its still the same. when i open it up in garageband only thing that happens in a window that says Crrl:1 and so.. ill put the picture up.

i need to return this cause i really want to start working getting drums in and this isnt working.

please help or let me know how to return this and get my money back. ive lost almost a month.

Best regards Jerry

John

OK,

please do the following:

Open the Garageband Preferences > General and make sure that ‘Open plug-in in Controls view by default’ is not checked.

This should do it for the next time you open the EZdrummer 2 plug-in.
    You may have to close Garageband and re-open it.

EZD2_GB

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Chelseajerry
    Chelseajerry
    Participant

Thank =)=) finally it works =) wow that was easy ha ha

Thank you very much for the help. I was close to giving up, but since the demo version i really wanted this to work =)

Now its time to get cracking =)

Best Regards Jerry

Thanked by: John
    andyrtattoos
    Participant

yep, same issue here, Cant use the recently purchased version as demo is only thing showing in logic.

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.