How to skip loops, midi’s, when installing?

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott

The MIDI for TMF has a separate download installer from your Toontrack account and is not included on the discs. So, choose whichever ‘Sounds’ installer option you want…any MIDI won’t be installed.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

goatbut29
    Participant

Thank you Scott!
    So does that mean to play just the drum sounds, I need the whole, full installation?

I think its trying to tell me what each install does, but its all broken and written over top of itself and the ‘next’ button.

Can you help me understand what each install is used for?

If I install basic only what will I have?
    Etc.?

Thank you!

Scott

The only reason to use the ‘basic’ install option is for hard drive space limitations. If you have a large hard drive, there is no reason not to install the full version. You may find that some kit presets won’t work with the smaller install options.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

goatbut29
    Participant

Ok. Thank you again for taking the time.

I just dont WANNA!

35gb’s?! Sheesh…that’ll take…at least 5 minutes or so! Whos got that kind of time?!

So i can assume that the full install is for everything that I want, and if I want drum loops/midi files I go download them.

I just didnt want to waste anymore space on things I wont never use. After four of these packs, its starting to add up quickly!

Scott

Well, MIDI is just data and takes little HD space. TMF MIDI is about 6MB for 1,500 MIDI files… minuscule compared to 35GB for the audio samples.

So i can assume that the full install is for everything that I want, and if I want drum loops/midi files I go download them.

Yup.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

goatbut29
    Participant

Thank you Scott!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.