how can i re install a 64 bit version of ezkeys?

Product Manager
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Olof

Please re-read the dialog message. It says “This update installs 64-bit-only software.” The old version is both 32- and 64-bit, the new version is only 64-bit.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Thanked by: jackpatentes
    jackpatentes
    Participant

ohh i see so i should be good running the old one?but i already uninstalled and deleted it,

but i have another problem now when i installed it again it says tha it is partly installed and i cant open the program anymore,and also i cant autorize it back agian.

Operating system: macOS Mojave (10.14)
    Olof

You should be good running the NEW one unless you need to use a 32-bit DAW/host.

The first error message says that you are using a proxy. I’d guess you shouldn’t be, so go to Product Manager Preferences, click [Proxies] Change Settings, uncheck the checkboxes and click OK.

I’ve cleared some old authorizations so you shouldn’t get the other message now either.

Coder

jackpatentes
    Participant

Thank you,the autorization is now ok but i can’t still use it.the installation says it is partially installed.

and it does not show up in my application library.did i miss somethig here?i dont find any problem with the ezd and ezmix like this..

Olof

Have you installed 1.3.0 earlier?

If you’re okay to use 1.3.0, use the menu next to the update and choose Install.

Btw, the “Another update is recommended” message is wrong (a bug in PM) and can be ignored.

Coder

• This post was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Olof.

jackpatentes
    Participant

hello,

i still can’t use it untill now.

i already installed but it says partially installed.the VST,AU and stand alone where not installed.tried it several timess but of same results.

but on the other it says ready to used but it diddnt show up in my app folder..

please help me

Olof

See the image. Then, in the installer, click the “Customise” button when it appears and select all the plug-in formats that you want to install.

Coder

Butch_G
    Participant

I seem to be having this same problem, however the suggested fixes are not working. I have EZ Keys 64 bit working as stand alone, but do not find it as an available plug-in instrument to studio one. I have EZ Drummer 3 and EZ Bass which appear to be working as intended. If I go to Product Manager, I see the EZ Keys bundles , Grand Piano and Studio Expansion. They both are asking to install updates, but the updates are the 32 bit versions.

How should I go about fixing this?

Operating system: Windows 8.1
    Olof

I seem to be having this same problem, however the suggested fixes are not working. I have EZ Keys 64 bit working as stand alone, but do not find it as an available plug-in instrument to studio one. I have EZ Drummer 3 and EZ Bass which appear to be working as intended. If I go to Product Manager, I see the EZ Keys bundles , Grand Piano and Studio Expansion. They both are asking to install updates, but the updates are the 32 bit versions.

How should I go about fixing this?

Operating system: Windows 8.1

In the standalone, select “Show Plug-In Path” from the Help menu, then add that path (without “EZkeys.dll”) to the the VST2 paths in Studio One preferences.

Coder

Hi, until recently my EZkeys 22 program worked fine, yet now I constantly get the message “An important file.. corrupt. Please try reinstalling the EZkeys 2 software.” (this applies to the standalone as well as the plugin version). EZkeys works perfect, but EZkeys 2….. I downloaded EZkeys 2 as well as the updates but cannot install them since Toontrack Program Manager always informs me EZkeys 2 is already installed and “ready to use”.

I’m running my DAWs and plugins on a Mac, MacOS Ventura 13.6.3.

Thx in advance, Bernhard

Operating system: macOS Ventura (13)
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.