HELP

Product Manager
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • John

Hi Gary,

there are a couple of things to set straight first:

• Downloads in the Product Manager are for installing your products, i.e. not the same as your installed products. The Downloads location (set in the PM Preferences) should never be the same as where your libraries are located and Downloads can be deleted after installation.
    • Software, such as plug-ins, standalone apps and presets by Default install to your system drive and should best be installed to their Defaults. They do not take up much space as libraries do.
    • Libraries for Superior Drummer 2/3, EZdrummer 2/3, EZkeys and EZbass can be custom installed and/or relocated to other drives.

The procedure for the ‘EZ’ products is the same as described in this FAQ: https://www.toontrack.com/faq/can-i-relocate-the-ezbass-sound-library-folder-to-my-external-drive/
    If you have have SDX:s, you locate the main folder “SL-Xxxxxx” and move this to the new location, then you open the SD3 application, go to Settings > Libraries/Paths and set the new location for the library in question.

I hope this clarifies,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.