Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Have you tested EZDrummer 3 on FL Studio?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Laurens Rodriguez
    Participant

Hello? any news on this, I’m still unsure to upgrade my version because of this.

Petter

Hi Laurens,

EZdrummer 3 was not officially tested for FL Studio support, but we have seen cases of users with EZD3 working in FL Studio. No issues specifically related to using EZD3 in FL Studio reported yet to our knowledge.

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

alkayel
    Participant

I’m using EZdrummer 3 with FL Studio and they work. The only issue is the mouse control when dragging and dropping midi is not accurate. When you drag the midi, the animation of where the midi is dragged to is not consistent with where the midi will actually land.

Here are my versions:

EZdrummer 3 plug-in version 3.0.0 (build 33115) [64-bit VST 3]

FL Studio 20.9.2

Petter

I’m using EZdrummer 3 with FL Studio and they work. The only issue is the mouse control when dragging and dropping midi is not accurate. When you drag the midi, the animation of where the midi is dragged to is not consistent with where the midi will actually land.

Here are my versions:

EZdrummer 3 plug-in version 3.0.0 (build 33115) [64-bit VST 3]

FL Studio 20.9.2

Hey, this sounds similar to an issue that is being investigated right now in other DAWs.

Are you on Windows and you use display scaling higher than 100%? Try 100% scaling in Windows or try setting HiDPI in FL Studio to off or “unaware” if you are able to change the HiDPI settings in FL Studio. Note that most DAWs need to be restarted when you change the HiDPI setting for it to actually change.

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

• This post was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Petter.
    Bradley.Tatum
    Participant

I am using EZD3 with FLStudio 21 and I cannot get the drums to map out to individual tracks on the FL mixer. It shows that it is within the ezd3 window but isn’t happening within the DAW.  Can anyone help?

John

Hi Bradley,

click the plug-in insert cog wheel to bring up the Detailed Settings, select the VST wrapper settings, then the Processing tab and set the first output to 1, then click ‘Auto map outputs’.EZD3_FL21
    Rename the Mixer channels and save as a Template in FL

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Bradley.Tatum
    Participant

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much!

Thanked by: John
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.