Hammond B3 ezkeys

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Phenix 2
    Participant

The B3 is essential yes !

i have it with Garageband and with Ik multimedia (one software included with a sound card)

You like drums, iconic sounds and drum plugins ?
    > Go and see my Youtube channel : check it out and subscribe !

Dave Demay
    Participant

I’m in Nashville and B3 is used ALL the time and is an essential part of studio full band productions. It’s part of the long standard of the “Nashville Sound” and it will NEVER go away. Why Toontrack hasn’t put together a B3 instrument that’s at least good enough to arrange and build out drag-and-droppable midi from a performance library with a wealth of great B3 performances actually blows my mind.

I do love the ability to apply different types of performances to simple chords with the EZKeys library and the way it’s organized and managed and it’s unlike any other app or VSTi that I know of. I would purchase the heck out of more midi packs and yet another B3 instrument if Toontrack would only release a B3 midi pack library. I own practically everything else.

I believe Toontrack is missing out on a huge revenue opportunity on this missing instrument alone. B3 is far more popular than most realize. I’ve been in Music City Nashville producing for more than 30 years and it is still a hugely viable and used instrument on major productions.

Guys, come on, PLEASE Step up!!! I love ALL your products, but why do you deny the awesomeness of the B3. People have been asking for it in this forum since 2016 as far as I can see…

Hopefully, I won’t wait forever for some sort of a response. Hell, I would even endorse and represent if you like. 😉

Thanked by: Eric Parsons
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.