Haiduk – Exomancer [metal]

User demos
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Torbjörn
    Participant

Man, your guitar playing is super tight!

Dark and menacing songs, for sure! While it is probably in keeping with the sound image of black metal that you are after, I would have wished for a tad more low end bass in the production, and a little more prominent snare.

Cool though!

Thanked by: haidukdemon
    Mark Grant
    Participant

I not all that familiar with this genre but I would have to agree with Torbjom  on wanting a little more low end and more snare. Would be nice to have the guitars panned a little wider too.  Just my personal preference of course.

The guitar playing is pretty insane though. Mad riffing skills and nice tone as well.

Enjoyed it!

www.zeroempire.net

Thanked by: haidukdemon
    haidukdemon
    Participant

Thanks for checking it out and the constructive feedback. I do tend to turn the bass way down get that cold guitar sound. I agree about the snare also.

Haiduk – Exomancer

https://haiduk.bandcamp.com

“[Haiduk’s] strong point has always been his riffs, and here they just destroy.”

-Bravewords

“The album is solid, with truly unique and mesmerizing progressions of chords and lead work piled high.”

-Contaminated Tones

“A nightmarish journey that reveals one chilling, hallucinatory vision after another.”

-No Clean Singing

“Laced with intricate diversions into an almost hypnotic, tremolo-world of ever undulating riff patterns.”

-Worship Metal

“[Haiduk] has perfected his own signature style and very few bands are doing this style.”

-Metal-Rules

“Haiduk has written, recorded and produced an epic album in ‘Exomancer’. The sound quality is great and it has character, which is difficult to find.”

-This Noise Is Ours

“Sinister, spiralling, atonal and dark, ‘Exomancer’ is going to be an underrated gem from 2018.”

-The Killchain

haidukdemon
    Participant

Death Portent

lachlan18
    Participant

While it is probably in keeping with the sound image of black metal that you are after, I would have wished for a tad more low end bass in the production, and a little more prominent snare.

haidukdemon
    Participant

melodic black /death metal

brettwhelan
    Participant

“Laced with intricate diversions into an almost hypnotic, tremolo-world of ever undulating riff patterns.”

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.