global unauthorization

Product Manager
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Henrik
    Participant

Have you tried Product Manager? That was created to make it easier to manage installations etc.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

• This post was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Henrik.
    Robert Shamansky
    Participant

That’s how I reinstalled everything, using Product Manager. It’s fine for one offs but having to click through multiple screens for every single title I own was exhausting. Why do I have to click through the same screens over and over again? It would be way nicer to setup my install locations one time, pick all the products I want to install, and go do something else while the installer runs.

I love all the titles I own from you guys but the reinstall process is very tedious.

Thanks

Henrik
    Participant

Yeah, we know that it would be awesome to have one installer that would install all the wanted products, and we have this written down in our feature request list.

Thanks for the feedback! It helps us make better products 🙂

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

GWxxx
    Participant

Yes, plz prioritise this. Especially with EZMix. I have 4 Macs and two EZMix licenses (one major and one minor setup), but I cannot move single plugins from the Major too the minor. As you know it is what it is. I would like to move Country guitars for a special project and let the others be. At the moment you have to switch the whole pack because its locked to the original installation license.

(I’m not writing this info for you Henrik  –  you are well informed, I’m writing it for others who has not yet bought a second license to be aware of the fact…)

• This post was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by GWxxx.
    roberta2225
    Participant

Why do I have to click through the same screens over and over again? It would be way nicer to setup my install locations one time, pick all the products I want to install, and go do something else while the installer runs.

FL
    Participant

+1 on this request, there is a “Authorize All” button in the Manager, it would be nice to get an “Unauthorize All” one instead of doing it for each product, each extension pack, each midi pack and so on

Thanked by: Henrik
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.