Getting error when installing the 1st Superior Drummer 3 library. Pease help!

Product Manager
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Olof

In Product Manager, click Show Details for part 1 of the sound library, open the menu to the right of the download and select “Verify/Download Again”.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Thanked by: atjnystrom
    Krakenattack
    Participant

I’m getting this exact issue and I tried verify/download again then installing it but it keeps happening.  I have 323 go of space so I should be fine.

Operating system: Windows 10
    kmaus10
    Participant

I’m also getting this same error.  I’ve tried multiple download/verify for the library, and have tried different installation drives (both with more than sufficient space) on my computer, but keep getting the same error when the installer is working on soundb1.obw (sometimes it makes it to soundb2.obw).

Operating system: Windows 7
    kmaus10
    Participant

I’m also getting this same error.  I’ve tried multiple download/verify for the library, and have tried different installation drives (both with more than sufficient space) on my computer, but keep getting the same error when the installer is working on soundb1.obw (sometimes it makes it to soundb2.obw).

Operating system: Windows 7

Just a follow up on my own installation problem….I suspect this was an issue with an older, slower disk on my Windows laptop. I migrated my music platform to a more recent Mac and the installation went smoothly.

Thanked by: John
    Scott Canavan
    Participant

Same issue here. 12/2/2020.

jordan towns
    Participant

mine keeps saying decompression failed I have clicked download again and it still will not work, I have tried to do it manually and it popped up and said unable to expand into sl-superiordrummer3_SDX_part1.incomplete ( error-1- no such process ) can you help its frustrating.

Operating system: macOS Ventura (13)
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.